Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The sybology you saw

Page: 1 of 1
 K_Kinnison
05-17-2002, 3:56 PM
THere were a few ones i thought were neat.

Anakins shadow shortly after he is told of what happens to his mother. Didn't it look a LOT like vader?

Anakins rather dark cloak on tatooine. very Vaderish

Did anyone see the "imperial" logo on the Jedi fighter after Obi-wan landed on Genosis.. it was right behind the cockpit.

any more?
 DragonD
05-17-2002, 3:59 PM
The first thing that I noticed was the camera pan was up instead of down and the planet was above. I believe this symbolises that the galaxy is being and/or is turned upside down due to the turmoil. I also noticed the Anakin shadow. The way his hair was cut cast a shadow that appeared to be Darth Vader's helmet. :eek:

D (still needs to see again) :)
 Zindell
05-17-2002, 4:00 PM
Yeah the symbol was also on the clone army helmets.

Many people bring up the "why do I feel one day you'll be the death of me" comment from obi-wan to Anakin.

Nobodys mentioned the millenium falcon sighting am I the only person who saw this?

The funny thing is that most people saw the shadow as being some CGI trick to show his true inner self as vader so maybe the force represented his shadow like this. I laughed when someone said this because I just told them, His ponytail makes it slightly stick out in the back to make that effect, It was actually really well done not just a cheap parlour trick.

Ah you beat me to it as I was typing up a longer version of it. Yes I also noticed the upward Pan, I was kinda shocked when it happened. I actually said aloud Up why'd it go Up it always goes down. which got some wierd looks.
 Jedi_Duff_Man
05-17-2002, 9:11 PM
Millenium Flacon? that was there? i never knew it was THAT old :confused:
 Stealth_Shot
05-17-2002, 10:10 PM
In today's USA Today they had a few eye candy things that only those with very sharp eyes could see. Yes right when Anakin and Padme land on Naboo the Falcon can be seen in the background of one scene...

"Did anyone see the "imperial" logo on the Jedi fighter after Obi-wan landed on Genosis.. it was right behind the cockpit."

Yes I noticed that, and if you think about it, it makes perfect sense. They were all part of the Republic, which turned to the Empire. The Empire never bothered to change the Imperial symbol.
 BCanr2d2
05-17-2002, 11:30 PM
There are 3 ships to the left as the silver ship Anakin and Padme are on lands on Tatooine. These aren't the same ships as the Falcon, but in the same class, ie same family of ships.
 dorain8
05-19-2002, 3:48 AM
There are 3 ships to the left as the silver ship Anakin and Padme are on lands on Tatooine. These aren't the same ships as the Falcon, but in the same class, ie same family of ships.

also when amidala and anakin land on naboo
the millenium falcon can be seen
now that i watched the movie for a 3rd time i am positive it is the falcon (it has the satalite which is unique to it
 Cmdr. Cracken
05-19-2002, 3:55 AM
This is true. most YT-1300's (the Millenium Falcon's star ship class) don't have that antenna. methinks it's a high gain antenna or something. or a longer range sensor, for running from imperial ships/pickets.

for delivering those "special" cargos.
Page: 1 of 1