Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Title for Episode III

Page: 2 of 2
 J. Master Eric
05-23-2002, 6:06 PM
I would like either of these:

Fall Of The Republic
Fall Of The Jedi
Rise Of The Empire

:cool:
 COJ
05-23-2002, 6:32 PM
Episode 3 : Hey, you there! stop!
 Kiaser
05-23-2002, 11:11 PM
Maybe Episode III will leave off with the birth of luke & leia. We can all pretty much guess what happens in between that time anyway. So basically, everything will turn to sh*t between the time anakin and padme get busy, and 9 months later when the kids are born.

Here's a though... What if in the next year or so George Lucas dies, be it accident or natural? What would happen to the saga? He stated that he had no intention of doing Episode XII-IX, but if it was to be made then his son would do it, but in no way would the little guy be able to complete Episode III for the fans in the next few years. Would there be a revolt? Would war break out with Star Wars fans?
 Darth Seph
05-23-2002, 11:27 PM
Episode III - I Digitally Re-master Everything (George Lucas)

I vaguely remember actaully hearing that GL had *planned* to call Ep III "Rise of the Empire" but you know GL he changes his mind all the time . . . . .
 Darklighter
05-24-2002, 9:30 AM
I reckon Fall Of The Republic is the most fitting. The words used in the title have not been used in a Star Wars film title before, and it's pretty much the whole theme of the film.
 RichDiesal
05-24-2002, 12:18 PM
Well he was originally going to call Episode VI "Revenge of the Jedi" too... the last minute changes he makes always seem to work out for the better...eventually. :p
 J. Master Eric
05-24-2002, 12:54 PM
I can see why he changed it from Revenge Of The Jedi to Return Of The Jedi.

Revenge is such a dark and devious word. He probably didn't want to promote the Dark Jedi's so that's why Return Of The Jedi was selected instead.....a good move I might add.

:cool:
Page: 2 of 2