Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Where can I get the screenplay?

Page: 1 of 1
 StrWrsXprt
05-16-2002, 11:51 PM
Everyone seems to have the screenplay but me, could someone please point me in the right direction?
 Monarky2000
05-17-2002, 8:42 AM
i know that you can download the movie on imesh im downloading it right know avi i found out becoue it was on the news.
 Perniciosus
05-17-2002, 8:48 AM
Just get the book. ;)

It's 14.98 at any Wal-Mart (or, at least was when I got mine) and the diologue and most of the descriptions come straight from the screenplay (not to mention the book had to be approved by Lucas anyway). It's a bit more in-depth than just a plain ol' script and is probably a far more enjoyable read. Don't get me wrong, I like scripts as they fit in with my theatre geek nature, but they're not exactly the most descriptive things on the planet.
 Cracken
05-17-2002, 10:00 AM
Also, the Art of Star Wars:Episode II is an excellent book, with the full shooting script included
Page: 1 of 1