Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Yoda = I Pwn Everyone

Page: 1 of 1
 VeTeRaN
05-16-2002, 11:44 PM
Nobody Can **** With Yoda, Maybe The Emperor (Maybe), And Thats About It, If Any One Tries To **** With Him, He Goes Super Crack Rabbit On Your Ass!
 Fett_72
05-16-2002, 11:48 PM
He looks like a green basketball that got Darth Maul's DNA. INCREDIBLE
 els.DarkLord
05-17-2002, 1:21 PM
I always knew Yoda *had* to be a "headless-chicken blue styler" ;)

(just kidding :))
 K_Kinnison
05-17-2002, 3:43 PM
(yoda voice) bust up your kneecaps i will
 Hellriaser/ Ani
05-17-2002, 3:47 PM
do u think yoda can kick palpatine's ass....i mean darth sidious...
 aazell
05-17-2002, 3:56 PM
Are you kidding?

Yoda could piss over sideous any day. Did ya see that force absorb **** he was pulling off. He eats lightning bolts for breakfast!

I personally loved the fighting stance he took on when he gears up to fight. The whole movie theatre cheered when he did that.

Big up da yoda!
 Vanor
05-17-2002, 3:58 PM
They need to make a new Star War's toy.

Jedi Master Yoda, with Kung-Fu stance :)
 Jedi_Duff_Man
05-17-2002, 9:36 PM
im a star wars fan, not a FANATIC, but im a big enough fan to know he was suppsoed to fight in ep2, wut i didnt expect was how COOL it was. i msut admit, the fighitng stance was more comical than impressive, but he was bouncing around like a jack rabbbit on pseed wiht a light saber flying like a helicopter rotor. one thing i dont get is how he needs a walking stick when he cna do ALL THAT
 reddeath210
05-17-2002, 9:53 PM
The reason for his walking stick is due to the fact that he is very old and feeble. But remember, he is powerful with the force. So when he springs into action he's got a little "force" propulsion going on if you know what I mean.
 wistolz
05-17-2002, 10:08 PM
Well when yoda got in his stance everyone clapped. His moves were awsome. he did triple barrols rolls twice in a row =). Then some kid got arresting for smoking pot. It ruined it
 kaptaintrips
05-17-2002, 10:55 PM
Ahh man, all he had to do to really enjoy the funnest part of the movie was wait untill it came out on DVD!
 RichDiesal
05-18-2002, 4:22 AM
I think that was meant to emphasize Yoda's perception of the Force... he never pulls on it unless he really needs it, but when he needs it, he can pull on one goddamn huge piece of it to fight with...

When he was done kicking Tyranis' rear, he let go of his grip on the Force, and went back to his regular physical self... isn't he like 900 years old? :)

Would make since that he needs to hobble. :p
 Caldera
05-18-2002, 1:23 PM
Thats 800 years of stored force power my good friends ^_^ I personally LOVED how his saber came to his hand with the force, i have been wanting to see that in a SW film for SO long.
 BlackDove
05-18-2002, 1:35 PM
According to some dude who wrote something like this on the jk2 forums (I will try to write as best as I understood it, which probably isnt correct). The main topic was about "why dooku was that strong" or something like that.

So it went something like this.

Obi-Wan was trained in the II style of fencing, which was to repell blasters effectivly. Now, Dooku was trained in the fencing number III, which was to win a lightsabre combat (also as he was Yoda's padawan, he probably got the best training). Now as you can see, looks like Anakin was gonna be trained in the 3rd style as well (check the moves, his and Dooku's are the same), however since he was still unexperienced in it, he got chopped off. Mace Windu was trained in the IV arts, which "come very close to the ones of the Sith", which means Mace knows all of the blaster repelling, and lightsabre cracking ala "Darth Maul" style. So Windu must be the most powerful human to weild a lightsabre. Now the thing with Yoda is that he probably took all of them (I II III and IV) and combined them to get the "Blue Stance" effect. As he is also strong with the force, he can kick ANYONE'S ass. I mean he was going to chop off Dooku's head, since he did say "Fought well you have, my old Padawan". We could all assume that if Dooku didn't think of distracting Yoda with that pillar, he would buy it immediatly.

Oh well, I hope I did it right hehe ;)
 Cracken
05-18-2002, 2:46 PM
As fast as Yoda was moving, I expected the fight to end with Dooku assuming the "Black Knight" stance (i.e. all limbs gone, sitting on the bottom of his torso). Still, the way the fight ended was pretty unsatisfying...I wanted at least another minute of duelling...chickens*** Count Dooku. "1 Escape! Ah-ah-ah! 2 Escapes! Ah-ah-ah! 3 Escapes Ah-ah-ah!"

(Get it? Like the Count from Sesame Street!)
 BlackDove
05-18-2002, 2:50 PM
Yeah but two problems if it laster longer...

a) if it lasted any longer with Anakin or Obi Wan, Dooku wouldnt come off strong

b) if it lasted 1 second longer with yoda, Dooku would be dead

And he needed to stay alive because he carried the plans for the death star, so as we all know it's gonna be built, I knew immediatly that obi wan and anakin are gonna lose...
 visualTK
05-18-2002, 3:04 PM
And yet in the coolest part of the movie George still managed to cram in some crappy dialogue...

"Clearly we will not settle this with our force powers. Let's fight with sabers now."

What the hell is that?!?!?!
 BlackDove
05-18-2002, 3:10 PM
It wasn't crappy...

"Clearly this fight cannot be decided by our knowledge of the force, but by our skills with a lightsabre"

He just wanted to kill yoda, and when he saw force wasnt working on him (Yoda ABSORBED it which was even worse) then he thought that it would be better if he just finished him off with a lightsabre. However yoda was more powerfull there too.....
 visualTK
05-18-2002, 3:16 PM
It was bad. The movie drowned in bad dialogue.
 rylmonkey
05-18-2002, 5:33 PM
i heard that some sences with yoda and dooku were cut from the movie cuz yoda would of kick his ass if they kept going. u guys noticed that wierd thing dooku had sticking out of his lightsaber? duel saber? hopefully the dvd might have that shiznit.
 Fettish
05-18-2002, 5:40 PM
Yoda should have force pushed that gigantic pillar onto Dooku's ship.
Page: 1 of 1