Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question...

Page: 1 of 1
 GreenDevil
05-16-2002, 11:42 PM
Hey,

I'm going to the movie this weekend. I was just wondering if Plo Koon had a bigger part in this movie then he did in Ep 1. Do you get to see him saber fight at all? Does he talk?? Any feedback is most helpful :)
 Fett_72
05-16-2002, 11:44 PM
You can probably see him fighting since all of the Jedi fight, but I don't think he has any lines, sorry.

Youre taking a pretty big risk surfing in here if you havent seen it... :)

See it for Yoda, thats the coolest thing Ive ever seen in my life.
 Zindell
05-17-2002, 11:19 AM
he has a bigger part as for he's seen more often but no lines and barely a shot of him fighting.
 Vader10
05-17-2002, 5:00 PM
I just saw it again and remembered this thread. I counted 4 scenes with him, but no talking parts.

1. In throne room when they tell Anakin to take Padme to Naboo
2. Big fight at the end when Jedi first arrive before the fight and are up on the balconies
3. a shot of him when the Jedi are encircled right before Yoda and clones show up
4. after the big fight, so he is one of the few to survive
 GreenDevil
05-18-2002, 1:02 AM
*grumbles*

Lucas better have some big surprise with him or something planned for Ep 3, cuz this is starting to tick me off :(
Page: 1 of 1