Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

laredo

Page: 1 of 1
 Gweebaroo
05-16-2002, 11:13 PM
Well...bought the game expansion just as soon as the movie ended...great flick! I got to play one time, shut it down to return later and now it won't work. The message I keep getting says put the game disc in. I've done this many times in every combination I can think of. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times and still the same thing. Then I install it on my roommates PC and it works. Any ideas?
 cblm
05-16-2002, 11:50 PM
Try a de-frag.
 idiot00001
05-17-2002, 1:00 AM
Are there two discs with the game or only one? If there are two check to make sure you are putting the right one in.
 Gweebaroo
05-17-2002, 1:17 AM
The correct disc is being used and I have also completed a defrag...same as before. My specs are more than enough and there is plenty of memory.

933mhz, 256MRAM.

This makes no sense, it asks for the game disc (SWGB disc 2). I can still play SWGB, it just won't run a single player or campaign in CC. I can set up and play a LAN game.

Any ideas welcomed and appreciated, redundancy is better than failure.
 Gandalf[NL]
05-17-2002, 4:32 AM
do you have them on to different disks @ your harddrive?? if i was you i shall just deinstall both and then install Sw: Gb and after that CC..
 Admiral Jerrodd
05-17-2002, 7:49 AM
Check what drive letter your CD drive is, and what drive letter Battlegrounds looks for.

If it's different, then off course you get these errors.
 Gweebaroo
05-17-2002, 10:08 AM
So I finally give up on this problem last night...I wake up, boot up the machine and it works great first time - nothing changed from last night -aaagh. And of course now I must go to work and do not have the time to play - aagh! Thanks for your help!
Page: 1 of 1