Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Clone Campian

Page: 1 of 1
 =_="
05-15-2002, 6:52 PM
I got my copy today... I scan it in a few minutes....it got a lot of improvements... but generally disapponited.. for a few reasons....

1. I remember in one of the interview with Gary, he said Prince Xizor is included... but I can't find him anywhere... (correct me if I'm wrong..)

2. Only a few heros added... Anakin's portait looks lack of work..

All the heros in the clone campian are in the screenshots in the web sites already... there is no young boba fett >_<

Jedi... not many jedi masters included.. and most of them has the same fighting animation... but the new chiss jedi is a very sweet unit...(If you have noticed, jedi padewan, jedi knight, sith knight.. and all the jedi, sith heros have different fighting animations in the original game.)

plus, I thought the lack of work in the darth vader's graphic is a critical error, which they didn't fixed...

but they fixed the some scale problems in the new buildings..

All the units in the two new civilazations look great...

Rest of the new balances and tech. should be great...

Death star and star destroyer cheat is sweet.... and it was suggest by one of the member in this forum...

Everything is good... but I have high expectation of this game, so there are disapponiments... (I wish they can enlarge each civil. buildings' scale a bite and include more toy box units...)

and I think they can make the game much better, but they didn't... probably they don't have enough time... or do they leave good things for the next expansion pack?
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-16-2002, 4:24 AM
Or a patch.:)
Page: 1 of 1