Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

confeds info ( i have cc already)

Page: 1 of 1
 redfirebird97
05-15-2002, 12:15 PM
ok all just finished my 1 player game against pc on easy using the confeds. i used easy so, that i could get a feel for the game without worrying about rushing. anyways air fortresses awesoe!! slow and have a reload time of about 15 secs. however when they fire you see a cloud/fog and then when it clears bodies everywhere. dont have much defense either also can only attack land but, nice. so for other gamers out there dont group your forces real tight otherwise expect your forces to be cut in half if they have an air fortress. Next the genosian warriors (winged alien creatures) are cool too very quick and 4 could destroy an air fortress in about 2 hits from each. when they fire it looks like a sound wave pretty nice touch from the old laser beams. Looks really cool they are pretty cheap to make too. Also it seems as if they have speed up the undeployed cannons as well. i would say probably 50% more when traveling. The confed super battledroids & mechs are cool as well. 1 heavy assualy mech can hold 10 troops. and with having a capable army of up to 250 that is awesome and pretty indestructible. There air is pretty strong too probably equal to the trade feds air. In regards to the sea, the map i was playing didnt have any water so, no info on the sea. sorry :( Well overall the game is great. the confeds are awesome and next will be the republic however i wont be playing again for a while considering i will be waiting in line for episode 2 today (appr. 11 hours) so, by the time i get to play im sure everyone else will have the game. so enjoy!!

im off to wait in line
 Admiral Jerrodd
05-15-2002, 3:02 PM
These distribution idiots (soory, had to vent it) will release the expansion on June 7th if we're lucky over here in Europe, so when you get back still alot of us Glalactic battlegrounds fans won't have the game.

ffs..... :mad:
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-15-2002, 4:46 PM
I todl everyone the Confids are better, but no, they want the Republic.:rolleyes:
 Kvan
05-15-2002, 4:51 PM
Originally posted by Crazy_dog no.3
I todl everyone the Confids are better, but no, they want the Republic.:rolleyes:
HA! The Republic is just as good! Gotta love that build troops 50% faster!
 kamikazegamer
05-15-2002, 6:15 PM
Well those ditribution idiots can't seem to even get the game to St. Louis, Missouri, either. Evey store I checked doesn't have them, with reasons ranging from, "We don't know" (Wal-Mart), to "It's coming in early next week" (CompUSA). Next week? WTF? What was all that bunk they spouted about releasing the game before the movie?
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-15-2002, 6:45 PM
Hey, CC owners.

On two of Gameclub review screens, I noticed some stuff to do with the Rebels. Something about Rand and Kath and Han helping them and this huge army.

What's it about?
 Compa_Mighty
05-15-2002, 6:59 PM
Originally posted by Crazy_dog no.3
Hey, CC owners.

On two of Gameclub review screens, I noticed some stuff to do with the Rebels. Something about Rand and Kath and Han helping them and this huge army.

What's it about?

Yeah, I wonder that too.
 Treacherous Mercenary
05-15-2002, 8:12 PM
If no one knows, then sooner or later, time vill tell ;).
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-16-2002, 4:26 AM
So much for answers.:rolleyes:
Page: 1 of 1