Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

3 New Cheats

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMaulUK
05-14-2002, 1:05 PM
Our friends at SWGBHEAVEN GAMES have found 3 new cheats. Basically, you can get the Death Star, a Star Destroyer and also a Rebel Blockade runner in a cheat enabled game.

I have included a picture of what a Death Star can do in our Screenshot Of The Day on the Clone Campaigns section.
( http://www.galacticbattles.com/clonecampaigns) )

http://swgb.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=1,1069,0,10)

DMUK
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-14-2002, 2:02 PM
What do I type in?
 DarthMaulUK
05-14-2002, 2:07 PM
Death Star cheat: "That's no moon"

Star Destroyer cheat: "Imperial Entanglements"

Blockade Runner cheat: "Tantive IV"

hehe, forgot those!

DMUK
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-14-2002, 2:12 PM
Cool. When i get it I'm gonna mess around with the files kinda to see if I can make them available at the airbase.
 lon
05-14-2002, 3:01 PM
ok, the death stars stats are ridiculous. ;) and it makes sense, since the death star is a ridiculous weapon. ;)

but what about the star destroyer? are its stats actually playable, or is it also ridiculously powerful?

i think, if we could do the modding like crazy dog suggests, just replace the empire's air cruiser with the star destroyer image. that seems to be the best idea, IMHO.

as for the death star, well, i at least hope air fighters are strong against it. ;) and it should be ridiculously expensive to build ;)

thoughts?

-lon
 DarthMaulUK
05-14-2002, 3:04 PM
Both the Star Destroyer and Blockade runner have the same stats as the Air Cruiser. I wonder why they didnt use them?!

DMUK
www.galacticbattles.com/clonecampaigns)
the first and ONLY devoted CC section on the web
 Destroyder121
05-14-2002, 3:11 PM
buuuaah those cheats dont work in original GB :( :atat:
 Kvan
05-14-2002, 3:19 PM
Originally posted by DarthMaulUK
Both the Star Destroyer and Blockade runner have the same stats as the Air Cruiser. I wonder why they didnt use them?!

DMUK
the first and ONLY devoted CC section on the web Well logically they (the SD) wouldn't make a good unit, its too darn big and powerful, but if you just want it because its an icon from SW, then yeah I can see that maybe a SD would have been better then this made up Air Cruisers they have in the game. To be truthful, I was never for the SD making it into the game as a buildible unit, but now that I saw the Air Cruisers, I'm rethinking my beliefs :D
 Compa_Mighty
05-14-2002, 4:11 PM
Originally posted by DarthMaulUK

DMUK
the first and ONLY devoted CC section on the web

I wonder that too. I don't mind the Rebel one, cause the one in the game is cool. but I don't get the Imperail one. The actual unit or the Star Destroyer?! Everyone knows the answer.
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-14-2002, 4:35 PM
I will tell u if I fugure it out.

Maybe I could practise by making Simon available at the Troop Centre.:rolleyes:
 Enrique Orduno
05-16-2002, 9:12 PM
www.scnpunk.com/swpunk/units.zip)

Unzip the scenario in your Scenario folder(if you have CC that is) and use Map Copy to put them in your scenario.

Enjoy =)
 safire
05-16-2002, 9:43 PM
Enrique...can't get the .zip file..

IE error: You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

And can you explain what the zip is.
 Enrique Orduno
05-16-2002, 10:06 PM
Use the link on that page

http://www.scnpunk.com/swpunk/units.html)

The zip contains the sc1(CC scenario) from which you can copy/paste the 3 units to be used in scenarios(since you can only get them with cheats normally....had to use the good ol modding/rmsing as I said before).
 darthfergie
05-16-2002, 10:08 PM
go to the heavengames link that DMUK posted...on the first page of the thread they post a working link and an explanation.
Page: 1 of 1