Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Forum problems

Page: 1 of 1
 Zendjir
05-14-2002, 11:53 AM
I have been having problems with the forum recently. Today I have not been able to log on for about 6-7 hours. Is it just me, or?
 MikeC
05-14-2002, 1:02 PM
I had serious problems trying to log onto the forums this weekend. I haven't had many problems yesterday or today though.
 Ascari
05-14-2002, 1:02 PM
I had the same problems myselve today!
 setsuko
05-14-2002, 2:20 PM
Yup, same probs here, forum server down from morning to late afternoon (GMT, that is). Repeatedly.
 Jan Gaarni
05-14-2002, 3:43 PM
Same here.
I thought this prob was gonna go away once they updated their servers. :(
 setsuko
05-14-2002, 8:18 PM
won't somebody pleeeease move this forum to a working server :)?
 Wraith 8
05-16-2002, 8:38 AM
you must all realize that there are over 40.000 membrs on the Lucas forums. and that there are more than 15 forums up with full avatars and adds..... it takes a lot out of the forums.. but in the old days.. before aal forums were merged into one big lucas forums.. all were on different serevrs.. but it costed a lot more money.. now it is almost free.

the admins: Sherack Narr, ZerXcape, CrisC3po and Mettalus are working as hard as they can to keep these forums up.. i think they are doing a great job :).. but ofcourse it is a pitty that the forums keep going down..
 Rommel
05-16-2002, 9:17 AM
eh i have problems too sometimes getting into the forums or posting new stuff but hey thats life, too few moderators vs too many people posting.

I give em a little slack though, the game isn't even in beta stage and they have a huge following!

Rommel

designer
manufacturer
meglomaniac
rich bastard

:naughty:
"hey kid, wanna buy a blaster?"
Page: 1 of 1