Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

UK Release May 31st?

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMaulUK
05-13-2002, 11:30 AM
It seems that Activision UK once again let down the Star Wars community.

Not content with their poor marketing of Galactic Battlegrounds, together with ensuring that you have more chance of being struck by lightening than actually finding a copy of SWGB in the shops - they have given a release date of May 31st for CC release.

I have spoken to them today and this is what they told me. Not good enough in my book - Lucasarts should consider using some one else to publisher their games here.

DMUK
www.galacticbattles.com/clonecampaigns)
 Compa_Mighty
05-13-2002, 2:34 PM
LucasArts products' distribution is poor in every country except the US and Canada. Besides, DMUK, You have the luck to be in an English talking country, every LucasArts game that gets here to Mexico is awfully transalated to Spanish, I have opted to ask for them to an uncle who lives in the US.
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-13-2002, 4:01 PM
Profanity alert. All those who could be offended turn away now...

--------------------------------------

DAMN! DAMN! F***! DAMN!
 Admiral Jerrodd
05-13-2002, 5:13 PM
I am almost to afraid to ask about the benelux release date...

By the way scrap the translation bs. Most of us spea/understand English anyway. Why can't they just release the thing at the same time in Europe as in the US? If the new Star wars movie can do it, I can't see why a computer game can't. =\

I do wonder if a question like this gets an answer.
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-13-2002, 6:49 PM
Probably not.
 wildheart73
05-13-2002, 8:43 PM
bob,that's the day final fantasy x is released:o(
 Kvan
05-14-2002, 3:11 AM
Man that really sucks, they should at least release it in the US, Canada, and the Britian area. I mean most SW fans are from the US or UK....oh and canada, if they are going to release the game at different times they should at least see where their main support is coming from and get it to those Countries first :)
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-14-2002, 4:24 AM
Yeah. 8begins civil unrest*
 Fishflesh
05-14-2002, 5:23 PM
The release in Holland and the Benelux wil be 7 june

Says www.gamespot.nl)

See My own Clan Site At(for Dutch pepole only)

www.geocities.com/nl_ackbar/Dutch_Troopers)
 Kvan
05-14-2002, 6:49 PM
Originally posted by NL_Ackbar
The release in Holland and the Benelux wil be 7 june

Says www.gamespot.nl)

See My own Clan Site At(for Dutch pepole only)

www.geocities.com/nl_ackbar/Dutch_Troopers) June 7th? Ouch!
HEY! For dutch people only?! NL_Ackbar is discriminating against people!
 Compa_Mighty
05-14-2002, 8:43 PM
Originally posted by Kvan
Man that really sucks, they should at least release it in the US, Canada, and the Britian area. I mean most SW fans are from the US or UK....oh and canada, if they are going to release the game at different times they should at least see where their main support is coming from and get it to those Countries first :)

You wouldn't imagine the support it has here in Mexico ;) And we're a lot closer than Britain.
 Admiral Jerrodd
05-14-2002, 8:59 PM
Do they have any excuse why it's this late in the benelux? 7 June is pretty much an outrage. What is the reason?
 Fishflesh
05-15-2002, 4:35 PM
I just heard that it may be 31 may or even erlyer

thats good Stupid Gamespot!
Page: 1 of 1