Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

GB.com Celebrate CC's Arrival

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMaulUK
05-12-2002, 2:17 PM
Galactic Battles.com have changed their front page for this week to celebrate the arrival of Clone Campaigns.

A new image everytime you visit the main front page, or re-fresh. There's 6 of them, each with info on what's new in X-Pack.

We have also added the Heroes and Tech sections to our brilliant Clone Campaigns website.
http://www.galacticbattles.com)
http://www.galacticbattles.com/clonecampaigns)

DMUK
 Fishflesh
05-12-2002, 2:22 PM
Arivel Pha

I Bet its even not here in june

Thats the same as white GB it was 3 weeks later
 pmacklam
05-13-2002, 12:08 PM
Electronics Boutique (U.K) have said that it's not out until 31st May :(
Typical I took a special trip out to buy it as well, oh well at least the film is out on Thursday.:fett: :D
 Kvan
05-13-2002, 7:11 PM
Ok, I just got CC (and no I'm not lying ask eets). I must say its good, but the Toy box, is bleh. I was expecting so much more out of it. The Jedi Council units include all that you''ve seen from the pics they have out, and Epi 2 anakin doesn't even look like himself. And Dash....argh...
Plus Obi Wan's accent is too Braveheartish :D
 Lord JayVizIon
05-13-2002, 10:38 PM
why do you not like the toybox units kvan? i just got the game today as well (hurray for california residents!!!)
 Kvan
05-13-2002, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Lord JayVizIon
why do you not like the toybox units kvan? i just got the game today as well (hurray for california residents!!!)
WOHO! You got it too? :D
Well Anakin does not at all look like himself. And I was expecting more units to play with. I do like how they added generic Aliens though! :D Especially a tessek look alike
 Dark_Jedi_Lord
05-13-2002, 11:11 PM
:( Us Riverside County, CA people don't have CC. :(

I only checked a Riverside Best Buy though.
 Kvan
05-13-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Dark_Jedi_Lord
:( Us Riverside County, CA people don't have CC. :(

I only checked a Riverside Best Buy though. :O You're in Riverside?! I'm around there (kinda). You should check other places, that Best Buy sucks, I've been there :D
 CorranHorn328
05-14-2002, 1:44 AM
Where else? I called Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Target, Office Depot, Software Etc., Hastings, even Toys R Us! Now, I don't live in Riverside, but what is a common American store that carries it?
 Kvan
05-14-2002, 3:06 AM
Originally posted by CorranHorn328
Where else? I called Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Target, Office Depot, Software Etc., Hastings, even Toys R Us! Now, I don't live in Riverside, but what is a common American store that carries it?
What about EB (I think the E in there stands for evil but still... :) )?
You should be able to find it sometime this week. If not you can have my copy ( :P to sherack)
 polaris_crd
05-14-2002, 2:43 PM
I can't wait until I get it!!! I bought mine at Amazon.com.

I just saw the news. There is a cheat where you can get a STAR DESTROYER!!! WHOOO HOOOO!! I really wish they would have included that unit in the toy box instead though (Please tell me if it's in the toy box cause I don't know for sure). If lucas arts does another X-pack, which i hope they do at least one more, I hope they include capital ships.
 Kvan
05-14-2002, 2:51 PM
:eek: I didn't know there is a cheat to get a SD! I don't see it in the Toy Box anywhere :( Oh well, I was never one for Capital Ships in the game anyway :)
 Treacherous Mercenary
05-15-2002, 12:46 AM
Now I have a reason to get this game ;). Even for the star destoyer.
 StrezFreePlay
05-15-2002, 2:45 AM
I'm pretty pissed @ their: "global release" , yeah right!

June 16 th is last I heard.

I think by then... I might just leave it there (in the shop)

or just maybe, I'm just take it off someones hands when they get bored with it in a few weeks.. might save me some cash for a change.
 Admiral Jerrodd
05-15-2002, 3:09 PM
June 16th now? This is becoming more and more outragious. :rolleyes: :mad: And what is the bloody reason for this BIG DELAY on a supposed to be global release? Personally we DO deserve an explaination, a GOOD one for this idiocy.
 Gandalf[NL]
05-15-2002, 5:41 PM
thanx for the info!! good section over there!
Page: 1 of 1