Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

faction swiitching

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Helmet
05-11-2002, 6:09 PM
if your a rebel but want to go imperial can you drop rebel and start sympathizing imperial

abd also if your a fallen jedi can u go back to the good side?
 Jan Gaarni
05-11-2002, 8:05 PM
Your first wuestion: Yes, you can.

The second: Not much is known about that I think.
And if you mean Dark Jedi, lets put it this way - Vader did, so yeah I believe you can. :)

But try telling the people you hurt while being a Dark Jedi that you've seen the light again. :D

!NOTE!
A Fallen Jedi doesn't make you a Dark Jedi. There are many reason you could become a fallen Jedi besides exploring the Dark Side of the Force.
 Gaalgoth
05-11-2002, 8:08 PM
yes to the first question. As for the second, in the series as jan said Vader did, so you should be able to if this were real life. In the game, I'm not sure, but with all the other stuff you can do I'm sure you will be allowed to....It'll just be very hard. After all, the jedi's all use the same force powers....the powers aren't seperated like they are in games. Even luke used grip. It all just depends on how the powers are used.
 Ascari
05-11-2002, 8:31 PM
Hmmm.... that would be somewhat weird.. a light side jedi using lightning :)

I read somewhere that there are dark side powers and that they are fueled with anger...
 Gaalgoth
05-11-2002, 8:33 PM
ok yeah there are some that are side based, but it's not as restrictive as in the games......
 Rommel
05-12-2002, 9:38 AM
Gaalgoth can I be your apprentice? ROFLOL!!!!

Rommel

Designer
Manufacturer
Meglomaniac
Rich Bastard

:naughty:
"Hey kid, wanna buy a blaster?"
 Ascari
05-12-2002, 9:41 AM
But wouldnt u have to pay the price for al the EVIIIIIL things u have done as a dark jedi?

Yoepie! 100 posts
 Lord Helmet
05-12-2002, 10:28 AM
i wasn't rewally talking about going to the dark side , i was asking could you redeem yourself from the dark side back to the light side?:)
 Wraith 8
05-13-2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Ascari
Hmmm.... that would be somewhat weird.. a light side jedi using lightning :)

I read somewhere that there are dark side powers and that they are fueled with anger... did you see some trailers of the new movie?? cause YODA.... *shuts up*
 Gaalgoth
05-13-2002, 12:24 PM
Yeah, I bet that if you're light side and you fried bad people that it would be ok. All depends on the specifics of the situation. And Rommel, you sure you're up to the challenge? =)
 Ascari
05-13-2002, 1:22 PM
Actually yoda was blocking the lightning with hi's hand, if u watch carefully
 Wraith 8
05-13-2002, 4:30 PM
ooooh i could have told you that we have special tags for spoilers :D

just put the word: spoiler .between [] and then you will get this:

Actually yoda was blocking the lightning with hi's hand, if u watch carefully

to read the spoiler... you just select the text :D
so for guys who dont wanna be spoiled.. dont read it :D
 Gaalgoth
05-13-2002, 5:05 PM
Well isn't that something......
 Wraith 8
05-13-2002, 5:49 PM
Originally posted by Gaalgoth
Well isn't that something...... isnt ir... you have no idea what i know man :D.. thats the advantage for being here like.... all the time :D
 Gaalgoth
05-13-2002, 7:06 PM
haha, yeah, I'm here alot now that I'm a member....I still don't know too much about tech slang/commands/whatever though =)
 Ascari
05-13-2002, 7:55 PM
Well I tried:

[Spoiler] txt

but didnt work, ow well ;)
 Jan Gaarni
05-13-2002, 8:13 PM
U need to end the tag [/spoiler]

:p
 Ascari
05-13-2002, 8:23 PM
Originally posted by Jan Gaarni