Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Space addition

Page: 1 of 1
 Ascari
05-09-2002, 11:34 PM
I was reading the forum and it said that the space addition will come out a year after the initial release.

But on the footage I saw this evening they showed an X-wing fighting over a imperial Cruiser ( sorry dont know the type? maybe correlian?)

So are they now coming out simoultaniously or ?

Greetings,

Ascari
 MikeC
05-09-2002, 11:42 PM
There will probably be ships used as scenery at the original release. However, you will not be able to buy or fly ships until the space expansion. The expansion was originally scheduled for release 6 months after the initial release. Unfortunately they just pushed that back to a year after the original release.
 Wraith 8
05-10-2002, 4:40 AM
uhm... what he said ^ :D
BTW i think it is just and Imp class stardestroyer.... not a duece or a vic....

im hoping on getting a NAboo starfighter... and a cargo ship :D
 Rommel
05-10-2002, 4:59 AM
Um wouldn't a naboo starfighter be a little bit outdated by the timeframe of swg?!?

Lol I think they might have the initial engine done for the space expansion, but as this expansion will be almost totally vehicle orientated, they probably have a lot more to incorporate and add and such.

But damn I think I'll make it for a year! Of course I'm going to have to be able to build ships eventually! LOL

Rommel

Designer
Manufacturer
Meglomaniac
Rich Bastard

:naughty:
"Hey kid, wanna buy a blaster?"
 Wraith 8
05-10-2002, 5:53 AM
hey.. it is possible :D.... cause we have the planet of naboo... and they gonna have a figfhter core right :D.. and im planning on being a nubian :D
 Ascari
05-10-2002, 9:03 AM
Damn damn damn,

I was hoping to do some smuggling in my own ship u know :)

Well, i'd rather be a Jedi but chances are that the chance to be a jedi are pretty slim :)
 Zendjir
05-11-2002, 9:34 AM
You can probably own a naboo starfighter becuz there are alot of old models that are still in use, they are just not produced anymore (just like oldtimers with cars).

It'll probably be rusty, and rare, and alot depends ons SW episode II; what happens to naboo?

Hey ascari, ik woon heel erg eng dichtbij jou, ik woon namelijk in Stiens. T'is a small world.
 Darth Maxx
05-11-2002, 10:09 AM
Now it crosses my mind: Owning and controlling the death star would be cool too actually :D

PS: Wat een boel nederlandstalige mensen hier!
 Ascari
05-11-2002, 10:33 AM
lol :)

Fryslan Boppe! :)

Yes, it amazes me as well well that there are so manu dutch/belgium players :)

we must start our own Benelux trading franchise or somehting :)
 Wraith 8
05-13-2002, 11:59 AM
ga weg... leeuwarden??? hahahhahaha ik werk in leeuwarden.... de friese pers, leeuwarder courant :D... ik woon in Sneek :D hahahahhaha das toevallig :D
 Gaalgoth
05-13-2002, 12:02 PM
my god we're surrounded......
 Jan Gaarni
05-13-2002, 12:17 PM
Shall I translate for ya, Gaalgoth? :D
 Ulic Quel Droma
05-13-2002, 12:18 PM
theres no where to go *heavy breathing* ahh ahh AHH *jumps out a window*
 Gaalgoth
05-13-2002, 12:19 PM
...yes please.....
 Jan Gaarni
05-13-2002, 12:27 PM
Well, Wraith basically said:
Get out of here ....... Leeuwarden??? hahahhahaha I work in Leeuwarden ........ I live in Sneek :D hahahahhaha

I'm not 100 % sure about the rest, but it's not really important. :D
 Ascari
05-13-2002, 1:20 PM
Lol,

we must come together when we have the game guys :)
 Wraith 8
05-13-2002, 5:52 PM
Originally posted by Jan Gaarni
Well, Wraith basically said:
Get out of here ....... Leeuwarden??? hahahhahaha I work in Leeuwarden ........ I live in Sneek :D hahahahhaha

I'm not 100 % sure about the rest, but it's not really important. :D well the other part was where i told them where i work :D.... for all of them a well known somthing :D. and good translation Jan :D

we must come together when we have the game guys know any good bars where we can come together :D.
 Ascari
05-13-2002, 6:00 PM
Originally posted by Wraith 8
well the other part was where i told them where i work :D.... for all of them a well known somthing :D. and good translation Jan :D

know any good bars where we can come together :D.

How about the cantina at mose isley?

lol ;)
 Zendjir
05-13-2002, 7:40 PM
Well, ''Sybs'' or ''De wereld'' are kinda cool....or we can just hang out at someones place and drink beer and play SWG!

....It's actually really funny; a international forum with like 300 (I'm probably wrong, I know) active users where at least 3 of them live in an area of like 50 km. Well....it's maybe not THAT funny :) but its odd.

Oh, BTW I promised not to talk dutch on this forum anymore a post back, so I won't ;)
 Ascari
05-13-2002, 7:42 PM
Lol yeah :)

once we maybe get to know eachother a bit we can do a small lan-party in a free weekend or something and play SWG :)

Would be fun to see 3 guys/girls (sorry dont know ur gender :)
walking around trading death sticks etc. :)
 Zendjir
05-13-2002, 7:58 PM
Lets continue our conversation with e-mail (i do have MSN, but never use it ;) )

Oh my gender is Male, just like the other 99% of the gaming community.
 Sckitzo
05-13-2002, 8:00 PM
Yep been pushed back a year. BAHHH I want my squint or If i can wing it and thell aloow it my Trip =):tie:
 Jan Gaarni
05-13-2002, 8:19 PM
and good translation Jan
Thank you. :D

And once again I used no dictionary or translater of any kind. :D
 Ascari
05-13-2002, 8:32 PM
Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

Thank you. :D

And once again I used no dictionary or translater of any kind. :D

now if u can understand that twi-lek tentical language ? :)
Page: 1 of 1