Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Here we go...

Page: 1 of 1
 Gaalgoth
05-09-2002, 7:30 PM
Ok, I got an idea. Amazing, isn't it? (sorry if this doesn't fit in this board....wasn't sure if it should be under off topic) Well check this out: After we all get the game, we the people of Lucas Forums SWGalazies forum unite and form a sort of lose alliance. Well not an alliance so much as a communication network since we'll be of different factions. Basically, we all just keep in touch in the game world and party together......when alliances allow. This would allow us to play with people that we know more than people that we just flat out don't get along with. Also we could sort of set up a plan so that we all buy stuff from Rommel, that way he'd get all powerful and stuff. If we have a bartender on the forums than we can all go to his cantina. Basically just help each other out where it allows....make a sort of underground network of friends. savy?
 Jan Gaarni
05-09-2002, 7:45 PM
I could do that.

Kinda like old friends who's gone separate ways, and then get together once in a while - trading stories and laughs ... illegal merchandies ... :D
 Gaalgoth
05-09-2002, 7:48 PM
There ya go, that's what I'm talking about. Besides, perhaps for increased service the suppliers could give us a cheaper price of sorts, kind of like a payment for our diligence. We could also spread the word about how awesome his/her (that her is just for you CyrinV, just remember that the force is strong in this one. hehe.) stuff is and help improve the business at said manufacturer's shop. Oh yeah, the underground is forming....
 gavor
05-09-2002, 10:03 PM
I like it. It's always hard to get started in a game like SWG and quite often it feel like theres 1000's of poeple around but you still have no friends(thats not a description of my personal life :)). I personally think an underground network of friends who can give a little help or join in on a few missions would be cool.

If one person rose quite high or became especially powerful, well, that gives us all a little leverage. It's almost like a little online Freemason's guild :D. With the number of skills announced(700+) it means there may well be someone out there from this board who can help you if you dont have the skills they do.

One vote from me.
 MikeC
05-09-2002, 11:39 PM
Sounds good. That's actually pretty similar to what I was trying to set up with The Massassi. It was intended for all the friends from www.massassi.net) to stay in touch and play with each other in SWG.
 Kiyamon
05-10-2002, 12:29 AM
As a rebel PA, Trinity is attempting to form a Rebel Alliance, where we can organize a group of Rebel PA and actually have an treaty, similar to NATO. Well the thing that we need to ensure is that all these PA have to be in the same server in order for the alliance to work. So we are just getting to know other PA's and forming relationships and hopefully in the future the alliance can be formed.

Kiyamon - Minister of Diplomatic Relations
Trinity Republic (http://www.trinitypa.com)
Email me (diplomacy@trinitypa.com)
 gavor
05-10-2002, 1:03 AM
Thats the only problem I see. If they start an Aussie server i'll obviosly be using that
 Wraith 8
05-10-2002, 4:38 AM
im in for that... like i said a million times.. im starting a transport company or something like that.. and maybe you could all need rides or supplies. :D
 Rommel
05-10-2002, 7:58 AM
Server locations would be a problem, but I'd be for what your talking about, a sort of common beginning.

Rommel

Designer
Manufacturer
Meglomaniac
Rich Bastard

:naughty:

"Hey kid, wanna buy a blaster?"
 Ascari
05-10-2002, 2:08 PM
Hmm Wraith,

I was also thinking of starting a trading franchise ( must be in our dutch blood or something ) Smuggling, transport etc.

maybe we could help eachother out or work together? Who knows :)
 Gaalgoth
05-11-2002, 8:13 PM
BUMP Because my idea is soooooo cool.
 Lord Helmet
05-11-2002, 8:32 PM
i'd do that..

but if anyone doesn't from these forums ill put a bounty on your head :)
and ill kill ya myself and even collect the money form my self MUHaha wait a minute...:p
 Gaalgoth
05-11-2002, 8:36 PM
Yeah! and then I'll cut them.
 Darth Maxx
05-11-2002, 9:10 PM
Hi, I'll be your droid maker :D

Let's allready make a list? Or just wait? Or not? Damn gotta go to bed. :(
 Gaalgoth
05-11-2002, 11:09 PM
That could be arranged maxx. And a list isn't bad.....I may have to look into that. I'll make a new post for it, with a sign up sheet and all.
 Zendjir
05-12-2002, 5:34 AM
Geez, will all dutch be traders? I'm gonna be one too. Oh, and put me on the list, I will trade your bantha poodoo for you. (Hell, someones gotta do it right? RIGHT?).
 Ascari
05-12-2002, 9:18 AM
Originally posted by Zendjir
Geez, will all dutch be traders? I'm gonna be one too. Oh, and put me on the list, I will trade your bantha poodoo for you. (Hell, someones gotta do it right? RIGHT?).

the old days will live again!
 Zendjir
05-12-2002, 10:02 AM
Yep, we will call it The V.O.C.
 Darth Maxx
05-12-2002, 11:58 AM
Leve de Lage Landen :D
 Gaalgoth
05-12-2002, 11:41 PM
Alright hush it Dutch. The name, at least temporarily, is The Associates. Go join on the PA part of the site, and post your icq and desired job on the "The Associates" thread on this forum.
 gavor
05-13-2002, 12:36 AM
I can't really name a profession. I guess explorer, trader maybe. All round bumbling adventure person. A friend and I have a PA and we'll be pooling money to buy a ship ASAP, so i guess we can help out by transporting things or offering a cabin. I'm sure I'll have more specific skills when we get started.
 Wraith 8
05-13-2002, 6:09 PM
lol.. VOC... what does Indonesia have to do with Star wars :D
how about Trade federation :D

or.. the low lands :D hahahaaha
 FWB
05-13-2002, 6:41 PM
Originally posted by gavor
A friend and I have a PA and we'll be pooling money to buy a ship ASAP, so i guess we can help out by transporting things or offering a cabin.

What facilities will the cabin have? I need a washroom, shower, basin and bed, obviously, but a nice bed, not too hard, and not too soft. Just right. If you can manage that, I'll take the room. Ohh... and no 1960s decor.
 Ascari
05-13-2002, 8:01 PM
Originally posted by FWB

What facilities will the cabin have? I need a washroom, shower, basin and bed, obviously, but a nice bed, not too hard, and not too soft. Just right. If you can manage that, I'll take the room. Ohh... and no 1960s decor.

Lol, it isnt a cruise m8 :)
 gavor
05-14-2002, 12:06 AM
We have my Vice Captain dressed up in a nice blouse and miniskirt serving pasta just like mamma used to make. Accommodation is a fold out camp bed, cracked mirror and old iron bucket for washing. Toilets consist of old iron bucket.
 MikeC
05-14-2002, 2:44 AM
Hopefully it's not the same iron bucket.
 Wraith 8
05-14-2002, 4:37 AM
'Hello captain stubing. how are gover and doc?' :D
 gavor
05-14-2002, 10:39 PM
Thats it's the same bucket is inferred :)
 FWB
05-15-2002, 5:39 PM
Originally posted by gavor
We have my Vice Captain dressed up in a nice blouse and miniskirt serving pasta just like mamma used to make. Accommodation is a fold out camp bed, cracked mirror and old iron bucket for washing. Toilets consist of old iron bucket.

Taking a leaf out of BA's economy class are we?
 Ascari
05-15-2002, 8:33 PM
The most comfortable your getting in my ship is in my cargo hold.

Just lay of my cargo of death sticks that are under the floor.
 setsuko
05-15-2002, 8:35 PM
If you break any of the death sticks, consider yourself the buyer of that stick, ok? :)
Page: 1 of 1