Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Modding??????????

Page: 1 of 1
 NEOMAN_Rx7
05-09-2002, 5:42 PM
Hey, I do a bit of 3d graphics with my spare time and i would like to know if the game will be modable? :confused: :)
 NEOMAN_Rx7
05-09-2002, 10:49 PM
I have SwGB and it's cool, but is there any mods out for swgb???????????? :atat: :biggs: :bdroid2: :tie: :emperor: :koon: :vadar:
 Vampire Slayer
05-10-2002, 3:16 AM
Yes, there are 3 mods released so far: SWGB Modpacks (http://swgb.heavengames.com/downloads/list.php?type=Mods)

You need to download the SWGB Mod Installer though: SWGB Mod Installer (http://swgb.heavengames.com/downloads/php/descpage.php?type=Utilities&id=15)
 =_="
05-15-2002, 1:34 AM
What kind of 3d program is recommended.. ( I only know how to make 3d furniture models out of autocad.. >_< , but I can study that later in the summer..)
 Vampire Slayer
05-15-2002, 2:47 AM
For 3D programs, I'd definately suggest Poser for humanoid units and maybe Gmax for anything else. Gmax is made by Discreet who also made 3D Studio Max, which is what LA probably used. But Paint Shop Pro and/or Photoshop also come in handy when making mods for this engine.
 Influenza
05-15-2002, 3:27 AM
Originally posted by Vampire Slayer
For 3D programs, I'd definately suggest Poser for humanoid units and maybe Gmax for anything else. Gmax is made by Discreet who also made 3D Studio Max, which is what LA probably used. But Paint Shop Pro and/or Photoshop also come in handy when making mods for this engine.
:D :D :D

(Influenza works for discreet [lowercase d ;)], though not on max)
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-15-2002, 4:26 AM
Heh heh.

I can't download gmax. My computer atuomattically disconnects after 2hrs.:(
 =_="
05-15-2002, 9:27 PM
photoshop.. and paintshop....
so much like the time when we did the starcraft convertion...... it has been a long time since then..... >.<
Page: 1 of 1