Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hmm, Curious

Page: 1 of 1
 Koenig
05-08-2002, 2:02 PM
I was playing a random map on Tatooine, with 3 Comp players, all set to different teams, with moderate difficulty.
I reached T2 in about 12 minutes, then the strange thing happened. I had 13 Workers on Food, each with a farm, upgraded, I had researched The Motivator, and had plenty of Farms stocked up in the Food Proc Centre.I had about 500 food, then after noticing a lot of undefended stuff in a nearby base, I built 10 Troopers, and 3 Mounted Troopers for a raid.I went on the raid, killed some stuff, got killed then returned to discover that I had made a massive total of 90 food added on to when I went.Considering the raid was 10 minutes, thats pretty poor, considering the rebel farm bonus.Is it a bug? or am I doing something wrong?
 duder
05-08-2002, 2:38 PM
The farms deplete after a while...did you check to see if the farms were still producing?
 Koenig
05-09-2002, 10:31 AM
yah, like I said, I had loads Carbon, and had the Food Processing Centre set to rebuild them all automaticaly.
 Chessack
05-09-2002, 7:56 PM
Hrm, that is very strange.

Was your idle worker icon flashing? Were your workers idle?

I can't imagine why you'd only collect 90 food in all that times unless your workers had gone completely idle.
 Koenig
05-10-2002, 12:33 PM
nope, they weren't idle, and nothing was blocking them from getting to the food proc either.
 Mr_Frawst
05-27-2002, 6:59 PM
hmm..interesting
 nelapsi
06-12-2002, 1:11 PM
I have noticed a similar problem... I was playing a game as the Galactic Republic and was out of nova... so I had 12 farms and was growing food solely to sell for nova. I would sell down to 1000 when I reached 2000 to keep the trade price high by not selling all at once. I went on an worker killing spree with some strike mechs after selling down to 1000 food. My farms were set to rebuild and I was not spending any resources during my raid... When I got back from it, I was down to 200 food! I think there's a glitch that takes food away... It seems that could be the answer to your dilemma.

Peace Out...
 Grey_Leader11
06-16-2002, 12:38 PM
ummm...maby a bug...very strange, this is:yoda:
 Kryllith
06-18-2002, 12:33 AM
What civ were you playing Koenig (if you remember)?

Kryllith
Page: 1 of 1