Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Escape from Bespin

Page: 1 of 1
 mkruzel
05-08-2002, 1:13 AM
Has anyone tried the Escape from Bespin level? It is very difficult trying to escape? Does anyone have any tips? I can't get out Leia, Chewie and Lando out of the starting gate.
 Kal Of Corellia
05-08-2002, 5:23 PM
It's pretty easy but chose a Jedi like Luke or Echuu
 Fishflesh
05-08-2002, 5:34 PM
He mean not that secinario he mean that possted on www.lucasarts.com)
 Vampire Slayer
05-09-2002, 12:26 AM
Doesn't anyone one here think the results of the contest was crap? Other than Escape from Hoth, which will crash on most peoples computers, but I have a newer version. Harvok was ok, but not nessesarly worth a Grand Prize. The Ewok one crashes right away, like its not even a SWGB .scx file. Could be a SWGB:CC .scx file though, LucasArts could have saved it as that. The Escape from Bespin one was horrible. Not only was it poorly balaced, but after I got through it, it wouldn't even let you win. The author didn't make very good use of instructions on what you have to do either.

I think LucasArts just took a handful of the scenarios and choose the best out of those. The scenario I sent them was definately better than the ones they choose (it competes with Escape from Hoth at least). I don't think they even played my scenario. And if you think I'm just saying that cause I might be someone who just thinks their scenarios are the best, then see for yourself: Battle of the Gungans (http://swgb.heavengames.com/downloads/php/descpage.php?type=Campaign&id=109)

I'm not the only one who was dissapointed with the results of this contest either: Scenario Contest winners !!!! (http://swgb.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=1&tn=1013&f=1,1013,0,&st=0)
 Koenig
05-09-2002, 6:29 AM
agrees, Ewok crashed(I think thats for the best), Harkov was good, but had a major bug at the end, so that when I tried to go into Mon Mothmas base, they shot and killed my forces.Escape from Hoth was shear brilliance, Cloud city was pretty poor.
 CorranHorn328
05-12-2002, 1:46 AM
I totally agree TVS. Yoshi deserved to win, but the Ewok one didn't work, Bespin wasn't really that great, and Harkov was okay. I'm sure my A Jedi's Destiny trilogy could have beaten out the last three.
Page: 1 of 1