Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Newbie here just got the demo

Page: 1 of 1
 Clone_Trooper
05-08-2002, 12:27 AM
Hi all just wanting to say hi. does any1 no how much the game sells for? I just got the demo and all i can do on it is go to tech 3 and 1 mission on a campiagn but i can also play multiplayer which is kool. Cant w8t to get the clone campains exp.

Whats everybodys favorite civ around here? mines the GE(galactic empire)but i cant play all the civs so who knows i think ill like the TF(trade federation)

:bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :atat: :atat: :atat: :deathstar
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-08-2002, 4:35 AM
TF sucks but someone needs to play them. Thier campaign is cool though.

My fav is Rebel Alliance or Wookiees.
 Wraith 8
05-08-2002, 4:46 AM
euh... dog... TF doesnt suck... you THINK it sucks :D

Hi there BTW... about the costs... it depends where your from.
Im from The Netherlands and here it costs in Dollars about 30 or 40 Dollars...... so

about my fav civ..... hmmmm.. woookies are cool... the rebels have cool fighters..... naboo.... nah.. they suck :D..... Empire is cool too....
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-08-2002, 2:05 PM
Naboo suck but not as bad as TF.:p
 Fishflesh
05-08-2002, 2:08 PM
thats not true!No,Thats Inpossibel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Paragon_Leon
05-08-2002, 2:10 PM
TF's actually pretty cool. If you're good with economy, you'll have a blast with them, as you can pump out large armies with ease.
 Wraith 8
05-10-2002, 6:56 AM
Originally posted by Paragon_Leon
TF's actually pretty cool. If you're good with economy, you'll have a blast with them, as you can pump out large armies with ease. see.. a fellow Dutch man who agrees with me :D
Page: 1 of 1