Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

crap im in jail

Page: 1 of 1
 arguile
05-07-2002, 11:01 PM
if you were somehow to become a jedi knight/master, and darth vader and the emperor found out about you, would they kill you or throw you in jail? and as for jail, i guess you can get in for lots of reasons, but how would you ever get out? i think itd be cool if you like had to do some sort of puzzle or something like memorize some sort of imperial pledge or do some type of community service. if you were a jerk and killed lots of ppl without a reason, would you get put in forever and have to start over? (that last ones extreme, but i some pk punks deserve it...)
 MikeC
05-07-2002, 11:08 PM
I imagine it would be very hard to keep a Jedi in jail, so they probably just kill them.

I don't know if there is jail in the game. I haven't heard anything about it being put in. What there is my friend, is outcasting.
 arguile
05-07-2002, 11:37 PM
oops...i just read about outcasting...what am i thinkin...sorry about that one...
 Com Raven
05-09-2002, 2:35 PM
haha !!

seriously, that stuff with players putting out bounty's sounds cool to me...
Page: 1 of 1