Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

battle of endor (help!)

Page: 1 of 1
 Francisco Jimйnez
05-07-2002, 2:56 PM
How do I pass the second stage of the battle of endor? I have attacked the Executor, it goes down, but I get nailed by the DS laser at 3 or 4 minutes into the mission? Is there any way of preventing this?
 K_Kinnison
05-08-2002, 1:48 PM
I am actaully suprised you DO get nailed by the DS laser. since it only is suppose to target the Rebel Capital ships.

to complete tat mission, set your lasers to defensive, then go full throttle to the executor, Link your missiles, and targer the Shield Generators. If your going fast enuf you should be able to avoid enemy fire. It is okay to get a lock on, jsut make sure to launch the missiles when your about .75 km out. fly away, and do the same thing for the other gens... the other rebel fighters should hel ypiu out enuf. Then once the generators are gone, make a b-line to the bouy as fast as possible. since at the harder levels you might not have enuf time to get there
 RebelYell
05-12-2002, 2:05 PM
wow thats strange, ive never been hit by the superlaser. Thatd be interesting to see.
 Devestator
07-26-2004, 10:04 AM
Maybe he was sitting to close to a cruiser
:atat: _______ :deathii:
 BattleDog
01-11-2006, 2:08 PM
Don't forget you can order your wingmen to attack the generators specifically.

[edit] Woops! missed the date stamp here. Very odd.
Page: 1 of 1