Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Wow... I had no idea

Page: 1 of 1
 pandemonium
07-02-2001, 5:12 PM
Has anyone noticed that the Jedi Power Battle forum has the most post/topics. I just assumed that the cantina would be... must have been really popular in its day :D
 obi
07-02-2001, 6:25 PM
yea, i remember those days...............

me,jedimasterhorn,Masteryoda,Mace_Windu,mark_kenob i,Masterkenobi,Pedro da hutt, dave maul,and lots of people i dont remember. some are still around today.

but i remember when everyone posted the "i found ki-adi in psx" posts so many post...i mean... lie about.

it was really happinin', before the dark times............before the empire(And JKO) :D
 JediMasterHorn
07-02-2001, 6:52 PM
LOL, yeah, those were the days. Me (I went by jedihorn1 for a while back then) and Kanigget are still really good friends. We have our own forum now. Come to think of it, a kid asked yesterday if there was a way to do the game Mauls moves with the playable Maul. I haven't seen Wart in a while. Master kenobi still pops in everyonce in a while. I see he dropped in here to the other day. I haven't seen Shade in a while either. He kinda drops in and out of existance online.
 Pedro The Hutt
07-02-2001, 8:39 PM
heck yeah... those days were a heap of fun ;). All the old regulars were still here than.. the JPB forum was like a 2nd...primary cantina back then.. ahh... those were fun times. *gets nostalgic*
 Kirvan_Vax
07-02-2001, 8:56 PM
I remember the old days of the JPB forums, those were the good old days...and LOL the 'I found Ki-Adi-Mundi by jumping BACK onto that speeder and riding it the whole way back' all of us must have dies what? 50 times each? I know I did (espically with Obi-Wan the best char for that game..he still is for that matter) and hey! I still play both versions of that game...what about you guys? :D :D :D :D
 MadPoster
07-02-2001, 9:06 PM
I used the fires from HadesLand to burn mine to a shapeless blob of protoplastic.

And I am feeling much better now!
:D :mad: :p :) :cool:
Page: 1 of 1