Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

multiple characters

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Helmet
05-07-2002, 12:42 AM
are we gonna be able to have more than 1 character at a time , adn if so could we trnasfer things like we did on diablo
 MikeC
05-07-2002, 1:49 AM
You can have more than one character at a time. They haven't told us just how many yet.

I think transfering items may be a little more complicated to deal with mule issues, but I don't know for sure.
 Wraith 8
05-07-2002, 4:43 AM
well dont pin me down on this... but somewhere i heard that you could have 5 charachters...... i was just wondering about that...you think you can transfer all your credits to one charachter??? cause that would be cool :D
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-07-2002, 4:45 AM
5 characters? I don't mind eitheir way.:)
 Wraith 8
05-07-2002, 5:35 AM
i mean.. you could use only two of them and the other 3 would be broke and not used.... :D
 Rommel
05-08-2002, 7:33 AM
Jeez for my plans 3 would be a minimum, 5 would be ideal.

Gotta have my main guy, who would be the big manufacturer, then I'd have a designer (maybe 2, one for blasters the other for droids) and a soldier guy cuz hey i'll need a tester for my wares, and I'm sure I'll just have a normal mule for odd items, and then maybe a 5th guy unknown class.

Rommel

Designer
Manufacturer
Meglomaniac
Rich Bastard
Page: 1 of 1