Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Me

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Helmet
05-06-2002, 5:41 PM
Name: Greg
Species: Zabrak
Tattood Green/ Black or Red/Blabk
Height about 6 ft
Dual-bladed lightsaber. Color green or black (muhahaha).

Parents were Jedis working for the rebel forces untill the imperials blew them up during the deathstar star rampage.
Ever since Greg was 15 he lived with his older brother on Dagobah so the imperials wouldn't find him. Sick of living in darkness and revenge for the imperial devastation Greg has joined the rebel force in hope of becoming a jedi to kill the imperial leader. Overcame by rage and anger has fallen to the darkside to serve as a loyal servant to the master.

Currently working as a con man and spy to the rebel forces for secret information.
 Gaalgoth
05-06-2002, 7:36 PM
um, maybe it's just me, but i don't think that a dark jedi can be on the side of the rebellion....i'm not sure about that though. also, dude, a lightsaber is light. LIGHT. black is a no no. black puts off no light. it would be shadows, unless it was like a black light in which case it would be purple, not black.
 Wraith 8
05-07-2002, 5:54 AM
hey anything can happen :D :D

but euh... at the top of the the board it had a sticky thread.. where you could post your charachter :D.. no problem tho./ maybe a mod can sow it to it :D

or ... you have maybe clicked on the new thread button instead of the reply button :D
 Ohn Ruukon
06-03-2002, 11:57 AM
Dude try not to clutter up the thread list again ok!?:nut::elephant:
 Ohn Ruukon
06-03-2002, 11:58 AM
Are you totally new to the boards?? Or are you just nu to these??:D :rolleyes:
 Wraith 8
06-05-2002, 6:37 AM
Originally posted by Ohn Ruukon
Are you totally new to the boards?? Or are you just nu to these??:D :rolleyes: ?? who are you talking about... Greg G or me?? :D
 Lord Helmet
06-17-2002, 10:06 AM
actually i mean hit reply but made new thread and i was too lazy to delete...o wow its been a month and 11 days, aint that a shame...o well
Page: 1 of 1