Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Padawan System?

Page: 1 of 1
 hannibalscipio
05-06-2002, 5:10 PM
Well, I've talked this idea over with some people, and it seems like a good one, but we haven't put it in place yet. Basically, since there is such a wide variety of players here, in terms of skill level, it might be a good thing to get a Padawan system going. A master (at least an inter+) would be paired up with 1 Padawan (newbie-rook). The two would play each other, the master showing the Padawan better and faster ways to do things, as well as new strategies and tactics. It sounds pretty cool to me. I sure could have used a good teacher for the months I was stuck as a rook. If I get a positive response to this, I would be willing to pair up the Padawans/masters.
 Grinch2020
05-13-2002, 1:11 AM
Well that sounds like a great idea to me. As Ive only had the game a few days Im always willing to learn how to play better. I also think ot would be great to do this to help us out for MP. Im always afraid to play strategy games online for the first time because you have absolutely no idea what to expect. In any case I think this would be a great idea.
 hannibalscipio
05-13-2002, 1:51 AM
I could teach you some. Honestly, I could use a good player to teach me a few things.
 Gaming Nut
05-13-2002, 2:53 AM
I could teach anyone all the tricks of the tarde for hero fest, Fort bloob, and trooper battle then again all of those aren't really hard to grasp. thou it still never cesases amaze me the number of newbies running mounted troopers at reaptersd and attacking strike mechs with reapters when they have grenade troopers. Oh well maybe they lrean from their battles na I somehow dought it.

I also paly most of the RPG but telling guys what here wahts their adn hwo do do stuff kinda ruins the game.

You know I paly the stanard game less then the above types of games I'm as miuch of newbie as anyone to a RM thou I knwot eh conuter table basic strats and base bulding.
Page: 1 of 1