Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Starting a PA??

Page: 1 of 1
 Wraith 8
05-06-2002, 12:11 PM
lets just say that i would to start a PA.
i was thinking of a trading PA or something.

as PA.. we would go out and search for people who need transports and trading stuff. our combined people would be able to fly big space ships or cover more space in search for jobs. the occasionl smuggling is also wanted for people. also the combined money of the people would give us enough to buy a space ship.

( as you can see this would be all based on the space expansion coming later on.)

my question is: who would like to join 'IF' i would create one?
 Jan Gaarni
05-06-2002, 3:20 PM
Ah, what the hell. :D

I've done some smuggling in the past according to my profile/history, so why not. :p
Sign me up. :D
 MikeC
05-06-2002, 11:53 PM
Assuming we can join more than one PA, sure. Or if we can't maybe with one of my characters.

Unfortunately the release date for the space expansion has been pushed back to a year after the initial release. :(
 Wraith 8
05-07-2002, 4:39 AM
yeah i know the space expansion is far away... this just to ask you guys what you think about it.
 Rommel
05-08-2002, 7:36 AM
Hey I don't think my character would be inline with your pa, but as a future manufacturer I would definently be willing to contract with any trading pa's that are out there. Of course this would be after I get big enough that I have a army of designers ...well designing stuff for my plants and factories.

Rommel

Designer
Manufacturer
Meglomaniac
Rich Bastard
 MikeC
05-08-2002, 8:50 PM
Sounds like we have our first customer. :D
 Wraith 8
05-10-2002, 5:48 AM
lol....yeah.. well ill get you on my list to visit and all :D
have you had a place where you will settle your company?
 Madcow
05-10-2002, 8:48 PM
go with mon calamari, that way the fishpeople won't be uncomfortable :p

anyways, I may help out a bit by being a bodyguard, because my future character is a trandoshan bounty hunter, or a zabrak thief :P
 Wraith 8
05-13-2002, 11:55 AM
lol.. this guy on The Rogue Squadron forums told me he would protecting me topo :D.. he is gonna be a trandoshian also :D
Page: 1 of 1