Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I need a signature

Page: 1 of 1
 pandemonium
06-29-2001, 2:19 AM
I need one of those quote things... any ideas?? :confused:
 Boba Rhett
06-29-2001, 2:28 AM
The smallest good deed is better than the greatest intention.

A watched clock never boils.

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

May you live as long as you want - and never want as long as you live.

The person who knows how to laugh at himself will never cease to be amused.

I know it hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle without a seat, but it hurts

I can bend minds with my spoon.

If Train A leave San Francisco at 8:30am EST travelling 25mph and Train B leaves Chicago at 1:30pm MST travelling at 40mph, and they're 3000 miles apart when they start, what is the capitol of Bulgaria?

How's he gonna read that magazine rolled up like that? What the ... - a fly.

But then John said to himself, 'Frank, your name isn't Louis!'

How mad would a wood chuck get if a big neon pink Koala bear named Ishtar ran into the woods and chucked all the wood before the woodchuck could?

A ship carrying blue paint collided with a ship carrying red paint. The crew are believed to be marooned

What has four legs, is big, green, fuzzy, and if it fell out of a tree would kill you? A pool table.

What's brown, furry, and makes a funny noise when you sit on it? A wookie cushion.

In The Beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

Three things are certain: Death, taxes, and lost data. Guess which has occurred...

I have yet to meet a C compiler that is more friendly and easier to use than eating soup with a knife.

Black holes suck.

I like angles, but only to a degree.

Hey! It compiles! Ship it!

Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand

"If the Start Windows Restart when Windows starts check box is checked Windows Restart will start automatically every time Windows is started." - Actual excerpt from a windows program help file!

Gravity isn't MY fault--I voted for velcro!

Yoda of Borg are we: Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, we will.

- Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

- Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?

- Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?

- Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my disk?

- If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is around to see it, do the other trees make fun of it?

A simple idea will be worded in the most complicated way

A sin is two sins when it is defended

All extremists should be taken out and shot

All that glitters has a high refractive index

All things are possible. Except skiing through a revolving door

Appreciate me now - and avoid the rush

Bald spot? No - solar panel for brain power

[ June 28, 2001: Message edited by: Boba Rhett ]
 wombat3
06-29-2001, 5:34 AM
Rommel, I believe you want a signature not one of those. And don't ask me for a signature, just look at mine.
 Boba Rhett
06-29-2001, 6:54 AM
Why wouldn't he want one of those?
 obi
06-29-2001, 11:29 AM
if you want a pic with a good sig, you came to the right guy.

i'll look for ya and post some.
 BeastMaster
06-29-2001, 12:57 PM
"Whether they find life there or not, I think Jupiter should be considered an enemy planet."

". . . And for those of you just tuning in; you missed it." --Anchorman in an actual newscast

"Gotta catch 'em all!" --Bounty Hunter Motto

"Don't open that! It's Pandora's locker. She's got issues."

"Warning: If we see you smoking, we will assume you are on fire and respond accordingly."

"I refuse any job that would force me to wear a necktie. I refuse to start the day by tying on a noose."

"Thank you for validating my inherent mistrust of strangers."

"We're rising to new depths."

"Boldly going nowhere."

"Don't sweat the petty things."
"And don't pet the sweaty things."

"You shouldn't meddle in the affairs of wizards; even if you are soggy and hard to light."

"There is intelligent life on Earth, but I'm just visiting."

"Don't look behind you; the lemmings are catching up!"

"What doesn't kill me only makes me stranger."

"With all this soul-baring, I feel that I know you. I don't feel that I like you, but I do know you." --Duggy on rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc

"The problem with troubleshooting is that, more often than not, trouble shoots back."

"Put him in command."
"But he's not even in control of his own faculties!"

(Reading the opening crawl) "It is a dark time for the Republic."
"You can't see the letters at the edge!"
". . . s a dark time for the Repu. . ."

(Overheard over the pilots' tac net) "A low-tech world? Let's go make some crop circles!"

"The ship's front panels have been torn away and replaced by some sort of tractor beam. . . The side superstructures have some sort of cargo pods bolted on, but you can't tell what for. . ."
"Cargo?" --From an RPG game

"ATTENTION ALL HANDS. . . Oh, I'll turn the volume down, sorry. . ."

"Lieutenant, your call sign is 'AAAHHH!'"

"Just for the record, Commander, we did not 'flee in terror,' we 'withdrew to a more defensible position.'"
"In terror." --from an RPG session

"Well, that's the way the Wookiee grumbles."

"If at first you don't succeed . . . Change the rules!" -James T. Kirk (Star Trek: The Return)

"I don't have a life. I have a program." -The Doctor (Star Trek Voyager "Tattoo")

"We have evolved from predators–well, not me, of course, I've just been programmed by predators." -The Doctor (Star Trek Voyager "Meld")

"If they move, shoot them. If they don't move, shoot them twice: they're probably hiding something." -Lt. Corwin (Babylon 5: The River Of Souls)

"I laugh in the face of danger! . . . Then I hide until it goes away." --Xander (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

"Well, I'm not dead or unconscious, so I say 'Hurrah for me!'" --Giles (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
 Garindan
06-29-2001, 1:29 PM
Would you like some fresh dried (force)choke-e?

now that one would fit your name.
 obi
06-29-2001, 5:18 PM
heres one: http://www.georgettesworld.com/main/ewansinging.jpg)

if you want some more, let me know. :D
 Uutont Fжr Uulion
06-29-2001, 5:46 PM
try Internet Bumperstickers (http://www.internetbumperstickers.com)
they usually have some pretty cool ideas :)
 pandemonium
06-29-2001, 11:52 PM
Obiwan13 how do I add it???????? :confused: :confused:
 obi
06-30-2001, 1:56 PM
right-click the picture and click properties,then copy down the URL.

then,go to your profile, down to your signature, then type the URL down with this format:

(type the URL here)

you can add a quote if you like.

[ June 30, 2001: Message edited by: obi-wan13 ]
 pandemonium
07-01-2001, 12:20 AM
Thanks obiwan, that was nice :D ;) :p :)
 pandemonium
07-01-2001, 12:21 AM
Thanks obiwan, that was nice :D ;) :p :)
 pandemonium
07-01-2001, 12:23 AM
Testing...testing :rolleyes:
 pandemonium
07-01-2001, 12:25 AM
Still testing :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 pandemonium
07-01-2001, 12:27 AM
Still...*yawn* testing... *snore* :rolleyes:
 pandemonium
07-01-2001, 12:28 AM
*snaps awake* What?? YAY! Yippee!! :D :D :D
 Boba Rhett
07-01-2001, 6:09 PM
That's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY to big for a sig picture.
 pandemonium
07-02-2001, 1:25 AM
Thanks... I think :mad:
 wombat3
07-02-2001, 5:23 AM
Its not much bigger than Obiwan 13's :p .
BTW, do any of you check for private messages? I sent several out, but I haven't got any replies. Please check for private messages. :)
 Boba Rhett
07-02-2001, 6:02 AM
Obiwans' is to big too. :p

*goes to check his private messages*

BTW, why don't you have JK or MotS yet? :confused:

[ July 02, 2001: Message edited by: Boba Rhett ]
 wombat3
07-02-2001, 9:28 AM
Hey, I know this is the wrong topic, but I think Rhett gets second place for most posts :D .
Anyways, in answer to your question, I can't remember ever seeing them in a store, though I probably have :o , and also I KNOW I haven't seen them in Jordan, and I am only in America every 2 years. Also could you tell me what kind of game each is? Thanks
 Pedro The Hutt
07-02-2001, 2:00 PM
hehe.. I've seen ppl with more posts than Rhett ;).
 Boba Rhett
07-02-2001, 8:12 PM
Garindan and Pedro have alot more posts than I do.

Jk is a First Person Shooter. The main character is Kyle Katarn For weapons you have a lightsaber, fists, Bryar pistol, stormtrooper rifle, Thermal detonator, bowcater, repeater, rail detonator, timed mines, the concussion rifle and a wide range of force powers. "light and dark"

The levels are large and numerous and have a very wide range of characters. You also fight 7 dark jedi in it.

MotS is an expansion for jedi Knight. It has many improvements in gameplay but it's kind of a "back ally story". The best part of these two games, though, is that they are editable and have many mods and fan made levels for them. You could probably get them off ebay for 15 bucks all together. Or if you pay for purchase price+shipping, I'll have a copy sent to you. :)
Page: 1 of 1