Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

An all female PA in SWG

Page: 1 of 1
 CyrinV
05-05-2002, 9:05 PM
The Cyrien Sisterhood is an all female Player Association that is striving to bring order to the galaxy. We provide a safe haven for all female species that are in SWG. If your interested in finding out more about us, please inquire within.

http://www.rpgplanet.com/starwars/groups/group.asp?ID=623)

Peace be with you all.
Cyrin
 Gaalgoth
05-05-2002, 9:31 PM
....what do you need a safe haven to protect you from, all the chauvinists in the galaxy? Jiminy christmas. I will admit that most every girl that plays games online is completely bad ass and cool, but why do you need a sex restricted clan?
 MikeC
05-05-2002, 9:33 PM
Welcome.

Anybody in your PA need a date? ;)
 Gaalgoth
05-05-2002, 9:38 PM
yeah baby, ever been with a jedi? ::waves hand in front of face:: step into the landspeeder, i'll take you places you've never been before! so, ever played with a lightsaber? :D
 MikeC
05-05-2002, 9:40 PM
Well, maybe they do need a save haven from, well frankly from us. ;)
 Gaalgoth
05-05-2002, 9:45 PM
what you talkin bout, mike? my saber's got a safety function ;)
 Sckitzo
05-06-2002, 12:02 AM
Yeah sounds like they nee dprotection from a few of you guys. tisk tisk, try not to get a sexual harresment charge over the NET. Proably balme it on Star Wars and say its warping our brains.

But yeah, a sex restricted clan? doesnt make to much sense a little but not to much. Now if it where class and sex like all female jedi that might make mroe sense. ok ill shut up now before im flamed.
 Wraith 8
05-06-2002, 4:57 AM
ypu realy know how to scare the ladies of gaalgoth....

Welcome to SWgalaxies . net.
hope you will feel at home here... dont mind the idiots :D ;)

i personaly think your the first girl here... so i dont think you will find many other girls... but if you will stick around... there probably will be more along :D

C ya laters.

"You know, if I had even the tiniest control over the Force,
What I,d do with it? I,d scratch that little spot in the center
of my back I can never reach."
-Garik Loran-
X-wing book nr. 5. Wraith Squadron

Rogue Squadron.net (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=105)
Give in to the insanity. It is unreasonable, but it is your destiny!
 Xirion
05-06-2002, 5:21 AM
The Unholy Scarabs is better :p
 Jan Gaarni
05-06-2002, 11:51 AM
The Cyrien Sisterhood? :confused:

Ah yes, the anti-male faction. Right. :D :D :D
j/k
 Gaalgoth
05-08-2002, 5:01 PM
Hmmm......I guess maybe I did scare off that Cyrin lady. Well I guess I better boot up my sex droid again....
 MikeC
05-08-2002, 8:42 PM
There's an image I REALLY didn't need.
 Jan Gaarni
05-09-2002, 6:07 AM
Yeah, you scared her of.

Next time, Gaalgoth, when a girl comes in here, leave the talking to us, ok? :p j/k

And, eeuuw!!!!
*hits his head multiple times to get the mental image out*

:D
 Wraith 8
05-10-2002, 5:46 AM
 Rommel
05-10-2002, 8:11 AM
Hey can I be your PA's designated whipping boy?

Rommel

Designer
Manufacturer
Meglomaniac
Rich Bastard

:naughty:

"Hey kid, wanna buy a blaster?"
 setsuko
05-10-2002, 11:20 AM
No offence guys, but I see the point of an all female PA. Now, the question is how to keep all drooling teenage fanboy infiltrators out! j/k, but the replies on this thread is... well... damning evidence :D
 Gaalgoth
05-11-2002, 9:02 PM
Come on setsuko, the only all-female pa that would possibly be good would be a cooking pa. O stop it, you all know you were thinking it =).
 setsuko
05-12-2002, 11:48 AM
Hmm.. then I better bring my posse, Ursl, Sarah and Pipi, and show you how to twist a neck the "X cromosome" way :)
 Jan Gaarni
05-12-2002, 2:26 PM
Yeah, watch out for Setsuko, Gaalgoth. She looks like she's gonna beat you up with a spatula. :p

J/k :D
 Lord Helmet
05-12-2002, 3:49 PM
THEY SAID FEMALE SPECIES NOT FEMALE PLAYER ;)
 setsuko
05-12-2002, 8:27 PM
Female species? You don't mean.. like.. "the female of the species"?

I guess what you mean that the PA is for female PCs, not female players. Well... most all-female clans etc I know of do not use that as a rule, the use the 'female player' criteria. Non-tripods only.
 Gaalgoth
05-12-2002, 8:42 PM
Non-tripods? hahaha.....my god. And most all-female clans you know of? name some other ones, please, cause I've never heard of any. In fact, I've never heard of any all-male clans either. Most of the ones I know have been a mix of the two, and while there are generally more males it's because many females find video games uninteresting. When you don't take such an aggressive position, you'd be surprised at how easily you can get along with guys. Most of them really aren't that bad, even if we are harsh in our joking which is, in most cases, just joking. Don't fear the penis.
 setsuko
05-12-2002, 8:53 PM
all-female clans? Well, they are more popular in games like Counter-Strike and Quake than in MMORPGs, sure. Go to http://www.badgirlsclan.com/pages/main/links.html) for a few examples.
 Gaalgoth
05-12-2002, 8:59 PM
::cough cough:: well now, that just gives me more material. Cyrin says that her clan was made to protect women from the men of the galaxy. Well look at the names of some of these clans! Clan Bitch, Whores, well if you go around degrading yourself like that you're going to get laughed at! my god, you don't see guys going around and naming there clans the "*******s" or something like that. If you're going to claim that you are being oppressed by degrading men, and I know you in particular haven't done this setsuko, then don't name your clan or join a clan called "Whores".
Page: 1 of 1