Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Is Kyle Katarn going to be in the editor?

Page: 1 of 1
 MBS
05-05-2002, 4:53 PM
?
 TiDuS0405
05-05-2002, 5:27 PM
No.
 TheMadDoofer
05-05-2002, 5:57 PM
How do you know? It's not likely, but there might be a chance that he could be a toybox unit. Lucasarts will use any method of advertisement to get you to buy something.

:D
 NewtypeJedi
05-06-2002, 6:59 AM
doubt it.
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-06-2002, 7:03 AM
Get a Jedi Knight or repeater trooper and use the re-name trigger.:rolleyes:
 jcb231
07-08-2002, 8:02 AM
He would have made a great toybox unit and excellent promotional tie-in for the Dark Forces II game (or as they insist on calling it, Jedi Knight II...but we all know its really part 3). I'm genuinely surprised that Katarn, Jan Ors, et al weren't included, given the relative closeness of the CC release date to Jedi Knight II's.

And while I'm on the subject of other LucasArts games, has anyone found if Max of "Sam and Max" fame is hidden anywhere in the game? For a while there nearly every game had him hidden in it somewhere, from "Shadows of the Empire" to "Dark Forces II"...Max was there. I don't imagine he would be a unit, maybe just a topograpical feature shaped lie him or some weird, Max shaped item or arrangement of buildings in some level.
 Crazy_dog no.3
07-08-2002, 2:39 PM
Yaeh, his face appears as a result of terrain in one of the Trade Federation missions.

Kinda like the "Mars Face":)
Page: 1 of 1