Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: Rebellion

Page: 1 of 1
 Garindan
06-16-2000, 7:02 PM
Why isn't there a Star Wars Rebellion forum?
 Pedro The Hutt
06-16-2000, 11:05 PM
Good question.
The game is actually quite good.
 Jedi Kenobi
06-17-2000, 7:29 AM
Yeah, it's a really good game, but people don't really talk about it much.
 Vagabond
06-17-2000, 1:07 PM
Ya, it's sort of a slap in the face for there to be a forum for Star Wars Demolition, but not for Rebellion. Maybe not enough people visited it?

------------------
VagabondNomad on the Zone...

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players...
 Jedi Kenobi
06-19-2000, 7:45 AM
And alot of people don't know that you can edit Rebellion.
 Orbvs_Terrarvm
06-20-2000, 2:23 PM
Where can I get information on how to edit Rebellion? http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif)
 Garindan
06-20-2000, 3:37 PM
you can? awesome!! I want the website for it!! I never beat rebellion, it's so hard, i got it in a 2-pack which contained rebellion and the game that makes command & conquwer look like sewage, Force Commander!!!

Rebellion is awesome though.
 Jedi Kenobi
06-21-2000, 6:50 AM
Yeah, when I first found out you could edit it I was really surprised. I had the game since it was barely out and I just found it out a little while ago. You can download RebED at http://perso.infonie.fr/revolution/rebellion/) that site also has links to others. I agree that the game is very hard at first, but once you learn the weaknesses of each side it's pretty easy. Once as the Rebellion I won Coruscant by an Uprising than Diplomacy. I couldn't believe it. If anyone wants to get a game up than E-Mail me!

------------------
http://www.lucasarts.com/products/jedipowerbattles/images/jedi/big/obi_large.jpg)
I really need to shrink this picture.
Jedi Kenobi
Jedi Knight
 Garindan
06-21-2000, 2:48 PM
thanks for the site. I found out last night how to get Jedi Knight to work awesome on a 486 with 16 megs of ram!!!!

This is how:

do the full install

go in the game

set the detail to 640 X whatever (i think it's the one after the model x) then minimize the game screen (where you play in) down to zero. You'll get good graphics plus a good framerate and it even works good when the music is on!!! It's kinda confusing at first, but once you get used to it, it's not that bad. Last night i used a cheat um, the whiteflag cheat, and i went to a patroller, bossk, and i dropped a sequence charge, and when he came near it it blew the gun right out of his hands!!!

------------------
 Jedi Kenobi
06-21-2000, 8:17 PM
Cool. I've been having problems with Jedi Knight. Every time I try to play it just says "Error. Could not load level" or something like that.
 Garindan
03-29-2002, 3:00 PM
sweet my first post!!!

man i really spammed this place up before.....i'm surprised i didn't get banned!
Page: 1 of 1