Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

To DarthMaulUK

Page: 1 of 1
 Vampire Slayer
05-04-2002, 2:17 PM
I visited the download section and noticed how messed up you have my projects there. ;) When you find time, I hope you can correct them.

First of all, remove Swamps of Naboo. Its just an old demo of my TPM campaign. I'll just resubmit my TPM campaign to you.

Also, you messed up my King of Turrets scenario. You wrote "King of the Turrets" as the title in the window where you download it you called it "King of the Hill". Also, I believe you have my really old 2 or 3-player version and you wrote 4-players. Could you update it so people will have the correct version?

Download the final 4-Player version here and replace the old file: King of Turrets (http://swgb.heavengames.com/downloads/php/getfile.php?type=Multi&id=57)

And please correct King of Turrets with the following information:

Title: King of Turrets
Players: 1
File Size: 170 kbs
Made by: Vampire Slayer
Tested by: DarthMaulUK
Added: 16/04/02

Description:
King of Turrets: The Clone Factory (4-Player Full Version)

Features:

- 23 different units to choose from.
- Produces units that belong to the CIV the player chooses.
- Choice of 2 different heros for each CIV that are balanced out by timers.
- 2 Droids to produce double units to make combo counter units.
- Upgrade system by owning the Monument in the center.
- Explosive special effects of the Control Center when the player's Generator is destroyed.
- Counter Chart and Upgrade Chart in the Intellegence section.
- 1048 Triggers!
- Story that takes place in Star Wars: Episode 7!

Description: (How to Play)

You start with two Droids with 23 turrets along the edges of the map and they are protected by an invisible sheild, so units that try to enter that area will crash into it. What you have to do is send those 2 droids into any turret, which each constantly produce a different unit in the battlefeild area. Every player also has a small base in the battlefeild area which contains a Generator, 2 Turrets and a few Heavy Anti-Air Turrets for defence, it is also where your units will spawn. The strategy of the game is to counter your opponent's units and destroy their Generator. Once you destroy their generator, their control area will explode and they will stop spawning new units. You can gain upgrades by controling a Monument in the center for certian amounts of time. All units are created to go with the CIV you choose and two of the turrets produce a hero that is different depending on what CIV you are.

Story:

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

During the New Republic, now fourty years after the Battle of Endor, lies the Dark Jedi Cloning Facility, which is located on an artificial comet hurtling through space into the far ends of the galaxy. Once discovered, it became the prime target of military control with its ability to produce massive amounts of clones. Civilizations throughout the galaxy have now gone to war over it to learn its technology and to build an army more powerful than ever before. Knowing that the Dark Jedi will be defeated, the leader of the Dark Jedi orders that the comet's heading be changed so that it will crash into one of the Sluivan moons. The leader plans to have the attacking forces destroyed when the comet smashes into the small moon. As the Dark Jedi escape in their cruisers, the opposing forces battle over the Clone Factory while it travels it's doomed path of destruction...

And here's a list of the 21 units and the 2 heros for each CIV...

First Row: Hero | Jedi/Sith | Airspeeder | Dark Trooper | Fambaa Shield Generator | Destroyer Driod | Royal Crusader | Berserker

Second Row: Air Fighter | Air Bomber | Air Transport | Artillery | Pummel | Anti-Air Mobile | Assault Mech

Third Row: Hero | Bounty Hunter | Trooper | Mounted Trooper | Grenade Trooper | Anti-Air Trooper | Strike Mech | Mech Destroyer

Heroes: Darth Vador (Empire) | Boba Fett (Empire) | Luke Skywalker (Rebels) | Millenium Falcon - Han (Rebels) | Jar Jar Binks (Gungans) | Captain Marsune (Gungans) | Darth Sidious (Trade Federation) | Darth Maul (Trade Federation) | Captain Panaka (Naboo) | Royal Starship (Naboo) | Chewbacca Melee (Wookiee) | Millenium Falcon - Lando (Wookiee)
 Fishflesh
05-04-2002, 2:57 PM
He has a lot of problems whit his site

1. to get to moundet troopers is very hard to see in the civ sec

2 there are no techs lissted and no bildings

3 some links dont work (or its my pc)

I think he wil not reply he is scared!
 DarthMaulUK
05-04-2002, 4:04 PM
Ackbar. You seem to forget I do this for fun.

If you open your eyes, you will see the Mounted section for the civs. You also seem to have a problem reading posts on the forum.

I have posted time and time again that some links are not working and these are things that are being worked on. Be grateful that you actually have a site with the new clone campaigns information.

As for the Techs, its something you can get from the manual. I don't see the point of having to type things that are already in a manual.

As for the new Techs for Clone Campaigns, they have been added and are only for Galactic Battles.com forum members.
And repeating the same complaints is boring.

DMUK
 Fishflesh
05-04-2002, 4:54 PM
ok sorry

But arend the units in the manul alsow?
 Vampire Slayer
05-04-2002, 5:04 PM
Better yet. Just remove both Swamps of Naboo and King of Turrets and when I get around to it, I'll upload the right stuff over again.
 DarthMaulUK
05-04-2002, 5:10 PM
That would be cool Slayer.

I lost alot of scenarios/campaigns when my host crashed. They lost everything. It would be great also if you send over your new x-pack creations when you start on them!

DMUK
Page: 1 of 1