Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How do ya Think Anakin becomes...

Page: 1 of 1
 ESE_Sithlord
06-26-2001, 4:25 AM
Ok long Question yet we have to wait four more years before Episode III and one of the biggest Questions are....

How does Anakin Become Sith Lord Darth Vader?

How will Episode III's ending Connect to SW ANH's beginning? or will it?

Will this effect the SW Episodes 4,5,6 and how much do ya think will be linked in the right way?

You think of course will find out 2005 or maybe even 2002 some of the information.
:D
 ESE_Sithlord
06-26-2001, 6:08 AM
lol yet no one has any ideas on how he turns? jezz
 JediMasterHorn
06-26-2001, 6:49 AM
I have a few ideas, but some may be considered spoilers, so I would rather not post them for those of us here who want to stay spoiler free. :)
 Boba Rhett
06-26-2001, 7:14 AM
Just slap one of these babies onto your post.

*************SPOILER WARNING****************

Well, in Ep.2 He will start showing his dark tendancies. For instance, Darth Tyranus is egging him on trying to make him mad and he tells him that padme has been killed. Anakin then proceeds to totally flip and actually starts to beat Tyranus.

Another instance is that when Anakin discovers his mother has been killed by Tusken Raiders he sits with here all night then sees a family of Tuskens, It then shows him standing up, igniting his lightsaber and walking towards the family of Tuskens. You can guess what that meant. I think at the end of Ep. 2 he may actually leave the Jedi order to live with padme.

By the end of Ep.3 He will have become Darth Vader as whe all know and love. Episode 3 takes place like 20 years before A New Hope, I think.

For those of you who don't know it, Obi Wan is the one who causes Anakin to have to wear his "armor" In Episode 3 they get into a rather nasty fight witch ends with Anakin, severly injured, falling into some kind of molten pit. Obi wan thought him to be dead but as you might have guesssed by now the Emperor finds him and saves his life.

I think that the next to Episode will have a severe impact on the way we see the original trilogy and will make some scene that we didn't think important, all of a sudden become very important tie in to the prequels.

*************END SPOILER ALERT***************
 JediMasterHorn
06-26-2001, 7:34 AM
Well, no need now. Rhett covered everything I was going to say. :)
 obi
06-26-2001, 11:42 AM
im considering these options:

1. palpatines offer on a sweet employee bonus package
2. that incredably gay apprentice hairstyle
3. he wanted to have an awesome holloween costume
4. obi-wan slipped up one day and called him an idiot.
:D

[ June 26, 2001: Message edited by: obi-wan13 ]
 Pedro The Hutt
06-26-2001, 11:45 AM
*applause* Nicely said Rhett ;)
 Garindan
06-26-2001, 2:17 PM
i refuse to read spoilers anymore. i'd rather watch the movie THEN read the spoilers to see how accurate they are. the phantom menace spoilers were pretty accurate.
 ESE_Sithlord
06-26-2001, 4:05 PM
well I already knew ALl these spoilers and read most of them . So the most that we can think of is that "

"Anakin fights obi Wan and he falls into a pit and the Emperor saves him and he puts on the mask and hes Darth Vader"
 JediMasterHorn
06-26-2001, 7:03 PM
Thats basically what the Official Site has if you read the bio on Vader.
 ESE_Sithlord
06-26-2001, 8:36 PM
lol I know I read it but I just wanted to see if anyone had any other thoughts on how he turned I already knew all these so it looks best that he falls into a pit and he turns to Vader.
Page: 1 of 1