Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Republic, Naboo, and Rebel Alliance

Page: 1 of 1
 duder
05-03-2002, 10:35 AM
Im a little concerned that the Republic are too similar to the Naboo and Rebel Alliance. Their main strengths are Air power, and Jedi. Do we really need another civ that has these main strengths??? I'm only moaning cuz I love the game!
 Compa_Mighty
05-03-2002, 6:13 PM
I don't know, I find them quite different, but that's only my opinion. ;)
 Paragon_Leon
05-03-2002, 7:14 PM
well, let's put it this way. Naboo are great with certain mechs (speeders, for one). Rebels are great with air....
but do you really notice THAT big a difference when you're playing ANY civ ? (apart from graphics, that is ?)
The only stand-out difference usually is the civ bonus.
So i'm just rejoicing over the expansion of graphics and civ-choices.

Ah...clooooooones.....
 duder
05-03-2002, 9:42 PM
I notice huge differences, but the Naboo and Rebels share so many comparisons its untrue! Even Gaber mentioned this. But to contradict myself he did go on to say that this is one of the reasons they have delinearated the civs. So my point is already conceded against my own logic. :(
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-04-2002, 7:57 AM
Every civ is different.
 TheMadDoofer
05-04-2002, 8:23 PM
Can't wait to use the new Air Cruisers though! I just wish that they looked different from one civ to another.

:fett:
 Sithmaster_821
05-04-2002, 9:03 PM
Air Cruisers do look different for each civ. Check out the picks at the civ info page on GB.com
Page: 1 of 1