Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Wow! every body check out Gamespots preview!

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthTenor
05-02-2002, 8:20 PM
Here it is

Gamespot's clone campaingns preview (http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/previews/0,10869,2863526,00.html)

I know there are some post about it. Hopefully we can get more discussion from the new changes

There is some info that the chat an Mr. Ganer never mentioned. For instance the animal nursery is being beefed up a bit to give food more quickly and is self powered so you don't need to worry about a power core next to it.

Sounds like there will be some very early rushes on maps that have heavy quantities of nerfs and banthas.

Jedi are improved!

The most significant of changes was made to the Jedi units. LucasArts says that people just weren't using Jedi, so now they are vastly improved across the board. Jedi Padawans, Knights, and Masters have a better attack and cheaper cost. In addition, Jedi Masters are now much more powerful, with more hit points and automatic hp regeneration.

AI has improved!
The AI for the game has also been improved. LucasArts believes that no longer will you be able to defeat two moderate difficulty opponents in a random map game, as you could in the original.

We shall see! Hopefully!

There is alot more! MAn why did this have to come up today. Now two weeks is too long!!!
 Jedi_Chaos
05-05-2002, 12:54 PM
I had read this review and was thinking the exact same thing, it makes the wait a torture:) It is a great write up for general info and I am glad to see that glacticbattles has the new stats up for the civs...
ahhhh, counting the days
Page: 1 of 1