Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Some Questions...

Page: 1 of 1
 The Outcast
05-01-2002, 10:18 PM
NOTE: Yes, I am new

1)can you take pictures in The Dig? How?
2)Can You watch the cutscenes of The Dig without going into the game?
 Zaarin
05-01-2002, 11:41 PM
On one of the LEC discs was a dos program called ... It allowed you to play the .san files (movie files).

Look for it on the dig cd, but It might've been another.

As for taking screenshots, I'm not sure about directly out of the game, but you could use a thirdparty screengrabber, windows probably, but you can get dos ones, and use that.

Some other people might have additional suggestions.
 eloqui
05-02-2002, 6:52 AM
Of course you can use Scumm Revisited (http://scummrev.mixnmojo.com/) to get the background art. I think the latest version doesn't read some of the object images or the sound files, though an earlier version certainly does. But the recent version can see the costumes. :confused:
 GreenJeanz
05-02-2002, 8:07 PM
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
On one of the LEC discs was a dos program called ... It allowed you to play the .san files (movie files).

Look for it on the dig cd, but It might've been another.

It's not on my copy of the dig. Was it maybe on full throttle? I don't have full throttle.
Page: 1 of 1