Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I AM A MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Garindan
06-21-2001, 1:12 PM
www.roguesquadron.net) (http://www.roguesquadron.net) me and rogue9 are mods in one forum for passcodes!!!!!!!!!!

my rank has changed from rogue to x.o. well, goodbye jediknight.net. Boba Rhett is always welcome in the passcode forum at roguesquadron.net.
 Pedro The Hutt
06-21-2001, 3:44 PM
ah well, see ya around
TRAITOR ;).
 Uutont Fжr Uulion
06-21-2001, 6:18 PM
I will always consider you an unselfless spy
:) :rolleyes: :( :D :cool: :confused: :p ;)

[ June 21, 2001: Message edited by: Uutont Fжr Uulion ]
 Boba Rhett
06-21-2001, 8:21 PM
Cool! Your still going to come over here once and a while right? :(

Why am I always welcome? You guys gonna get me in there and beat me up? :D
 Pedro The Hutt
06-21-2001, 10:36 PM
If that's the case, just call upon your fellow Sith PTH and your master SuperBuen. (why did I sign that contract again to turn to the dark side and become SuperBuen's apprentice again? ;))
 BeastMaster
06-22-2001, 11:54 AM
For a split-second when I saw this thread I thought Garindan was having delusions of grandeur. Then I realized that he'd typed "Mod" and not what I'd thought. :rolleyes:

. . . And I created her.
Who's the god now? --Seamus Harper (Andromeda)
 Garindan
06-22-2001, 3:00 PM
hehehe i'll be over here as much as i am now. rhett, we won't beat you up. i believe i have the rights to edit any messege in the gold squadron passcode forum, which is where i'm a mod.
 obi
06-22-2001, 4:20 PM
well, excuse me while i dance for joy. :D
Page: 1 of 1