Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I have returned!

Page: 1 of 1
 Kirvan_Vax
06-20-2001, 4:47 PM
I don't know if you guys remember me or not, but I used to go my Darth_Chaos a while back...well, now I'm back to the forums to raise hell and make jokes...and Simpson...Wart...if you don't remember me...I'll hunt you down...
 Pedro The Hutt
06-20-2001, 6:57 PM
Hey Chaos, long time no see :). How have you been?
 Kirvan_Vax
06-20-2001, 10:44 PM
Been doin pretty good Pedro, I moved (like 1000 miles from Florida to Pennsylvania) life goin good...finally got back to posting on some boards...what about yourself?
 Pedro The Hutt
06-21-2001, 5:35 AM
Great thanks ;). Just celebrated my being one year here ;). And life has been good to me in general :).(except a few little downfalls but who gives a damn about them)
 BeastMaster
06-22-2001, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Kirvan_Vax:
<STRONG>Been doin pretty good Pedro, I moved (like 1000 miles from Florida to Pennsylvania)</STRONG>

Wow.

I think this is the first time I've ever heard of anybody leaving Florida! ;)

Welcome back, oh Lord of Chaos
 Kirvan_Vax
06-22-2001, 4:25 PM
Thank you great Beastmaster...and I FINALLY learned where your quote came from (that "The beasts know much that we do not) coolio...yeah...I left florida...too hot there..mean people...::feels sudden urge to see chicks in G-Strings::
Page: 1 of 1