Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

So...quiet....

Page: 1 of 1
 Garindan
06-14-2001, 3:51 PM
why is it so quiet? this place used to flood with people...that was until one of the freakin newbie mods came and screwed it up. nobody will play jedi knight with me on the zone, when they join, i ask them what level, and click launch, and they leave like they gotta diarreah. stupid bunch of jerks.
 StormHammer
06-14-2001, 7:11 PM
BANG!

Was that loud enough for you? :D

Yeah, you're right, things have quieted down a lot. Everyone interested in JKII is posting over at JKII.Net...which sort of makes sense. You'd think, though, that with the other Star Wars titles in development there would be more people buzzing around here.

I know Star Wars Galaxies has it's own pretty large forum. But what about Knights Of The Old Republic? Am I one of only a handful interested at all in that game?

I remember there being a lot more threads in this place, though - and they had nothing to do with games. Maybe it'll pick up again - I sure hope so. ;)

[ June 14, 2001: Message edited by: StormHammer ]
 Vagabond
06-14-2001, 8:15 PM
I'm looking forward to Knights Of The Old Republic. I really liked Baldur's Gate, so this one should be pretty good too. Although, they're using a new 3D engine this time, so hopefully the change won't be for the worse.
Page: 1 of 1