Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Who is the WORST GB-player and why ?

Page: 1 of 1
 Paragon_Leon
04-30-2002, 9:19 PM
ok, same deal as the 'who is the best' thread, with one minor (make that major) comment;

N O F L A M I N G

Some might find it hard to resist that urge with such a subject, but let's provide the info here as advice to improve their game, ok ?
 Duke Straykker
04-30-2002, 9:24 PM
Do you mean out of this forum?

Because I kenw a guy, who was sooo bad after 2 weeks of trying to play, he still hadnt figured out how to build workers and then build buildings!
 Chessack
04-30-2002, 9:49 PM
As the worst GB player out there, I nominate someone we have all played against:

The Computer

It cannot win unless it cheats (which it does on Hard and Hardest -- giving itself tons of extra resources that you don't get).
 Wraith 8
05-01-2002, 4:46 AM
*raises hand*
*steps forward*

hi, my name is Wraith 8 and im the worst GB player there is.

*group* HI WRAITH 8! */group*

ive played several games against the computer and when i set it on normal level, i get beaten every time. i havent realy figured out a strategy yet and the units i command dont ever .... ever listen to me.

*sits down*
 Kvan
05-01-2002, 6:53 AM
Like I said in the other thread, It HAS to be me or sherack that are the worst players. I have a hard time winning at EASY! And no I'm not joking, I'm that bad :( So anytime anyone wants a game where they know they'll win, come and play me :D
 Heavyarms
05-01-2002, 8:54 AM
well, can they also be the worst sport at GB?

If so, AU_skythe would because all he did when I complained to him about being thrown out of AU was start cussing at me.
 Da_13thWarrior_
05-01-2002, 11:31 AM
There are too many to just pick one... So i will make a list: All the DM players are actually the worst. I was amazed by one moderators skills too(lacking of). People who just bought the game(which was everyone at one point)... will eventually pick the all our worst one day....
 KhaleeLah
05-01-2002, 1:10 PM
I don't remember who it was, but I was playing a clearly labeled inter game with quick join turned off and the guy I attacked about 15 min. in had 5 workers. 5!
 Compa_Mighty
05-01-2002, 6:19 PM
Originally posted by Kvan
Like I said in the other thread, It HAS to be me or sherack that are the worst players. I have a hard time winning at EASY! And no I'm not joking, I'm that bad :( So anytime anyone wants a game where they know they'll win, come and play me :D

I insist I might be as bad as you are, so why don't we organise a tournament to see who is the worst player, only bad players allowed. We could start with:

-Sherack
-Kvan
-Wraith_8
-Compa_Mighty

lol :D
 Wraith 8
05-02-2002, 4:49 AM
lol.... well i dont have the right comp to play online right now. :D but i realy do suck at this game :D...

oh and compa.... the underscore in my name shouldn't be there :D
 JEDI_MASTA
05-02-2002, 1:17 PM
FOR DM its ALL rmers :) (except SPQR_savage... he kicked my ass)
 Compa_Mighty
05-02-2002, 1:35 PM
Originally posted by Wraith 8
lol.... well i dont have the right comp to play online right now. :D but i realy do suck at this game :D...

oh and compa.... the underscore in my name shouldn't be there :D

Sorry for the uderscore ;)
 Slimmer
05-03-2002, 10:55 AM
I have beaten some DM so-called Experts rather easy.

and anyway who picks a map that has 6 towers and 5 sentry posts already built, for a Tournament.

Stick to web design somethign you are good at. dont go and ask "how to host a Tourney on the zone" like you did in another forum.

Remember this an Opinion Poll
 JEDI_MASTA
05-03-2002, 12:59 PM
yah... u havent played me yet LMAO... if the warzone is Dm u shall see my true colors *MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA*
 TheMadDoofer
05-03-2002, 4:59 PM
Me! I am BiggishGator9 on the zone! I suck compared to everyone else!

:fett:
 Slimmer
05-05-2002, 4:48 AM
Who Ever edited my post is rather pathetic cause this an Opinion poll... Just cause DMUK you are the WORST PLAYER I Have Played doesn't allow you to go in and edit someones FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
 TheMightyJim2k
05-05-2002, 12:28 PM
Slimmer it is obvious you are pissed about something, but you really ought to calm down and deal with it maturely instead of posting insults on the forums. I am pretty sure that DMUK only wants the best for Battlegrounds even if you disagree with some of his decisions. If you dont like the way he does things then you should use your freedom of speech to make your own tournament or website that would be better. If you arent going to constructively criticize then noone is going to pay attention to you. We all want to see the game get better and get more attention and DMUK is doing a lot to get us in that direction. Doesnt mean he is perfect, but who is? This isnt an insult or scorn, i just want you to realize how you are percieved when you post something like that.
 Slimmer
05-06-2002, 6:58 PM
ummm.... I did play him on the Zone and I dont think you have played him. This was before he made that 1v1 tourney.

At one point when i just bought the game I could of been the worst player; maybe not, I did play Age of Empires :P
 CorranHorn328
05-12-2002, 1:59 AM
Count me in. I am a good editor for single player RPGs, however. just check out swgb.heavengames.com and download "A Jedi's Destiny: The Jedi Search Trilogy Update".

swgb.heavengames.com (http://swgb.heavengames.com)
 Kvan
05-12-2002, 5:22 AM
Well how many games have you guys all won(against human players)? I've won ONE...possibly two...
Hey, Slimmer, I agree with you DMUK is the worst player though ;)
And CorranHorn328, I think I just might check out your maps, I'm a bit of an rpg freak myself :mon: Got anymore rpg maps coming out?
 CorranHorn328
05-12-2002, 1:06 PM
Yeah, I do. The Liberation of Thyferra is coming, based on The Bacta War by Mike Stackpole. Also, with the X-Pack is A Jedi's Destiny Parts IV-VI. And if you visit DFD Masters (http://geocities.com/dfdmasters/main.html) , an editing group, you can find out about the Thrawn Trilogy coming with the X-pack. I am currently working on the demo, Sluis Van Station.
 Wraith 8
05-14-2002, 11:56 AM
are you gonna do a Zinj campain with Wraith squadron??? :D :D
Page: 1 of 1