Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Yay!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Garindan
06-11-2001, 2:50 PM
in one or two days i get cable! :D it sucks that jedi knight has so many hackers, i guess that means i'll be playing xwa, descent 2 (if i can ONLY find it on the zone, the buttheads took it off!!!!!!), umm and a few others. probably will play xwa alot though since you can fly alot of different ships in it.
 Boba Rhett
06-11-2001, 5:20 PM
Awwww, don't give up on JK. Just get JK kicker helper and try to play with people you now.
 Garindan
06-11-2001, 5:32 PM
but xwa is funner! oh wait, we'll all go to Arena 33421!!! i wish need for speed high stakes was still on the zone. :( i've been playing that game alot. today i lost 3 cars while playing lose the race lose your car, i was trying to win the other person's car so i could sell it and get some money, i learned not to wreck youself while wrecking your opponent real fast. my poor right hand has been having quite a workout.
 Boba Rhett
06-11-2001, 5:53 PM
You might wanna change that last sentance. *cough*
Anyway, We could Play with some mods too. Might I suggest ninja cage? As well as Glowsaber.
 Pedro The Hutt
06-11-2001, 9:45 PM
ahem.. It's Ninja Kage... ;)
 MadPoster
06-13-2001, 6:06 PM
Pronoced Ninja *KAA GEE*

GET IT RIGHT.

or you'll be left!!!
Page: 1 of 1