Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dedicated Server - Is it possible to create one for Galactic battleground

Page: 1 of 1
 Malcsmith
04-30-2002, 12:27 PM
malc.smith@freeuk.com

Hi, I have a spare PC with both windows and Linux installed which i use for dedicated servers for games on my LAN.

It unfortunatly looks like i can not start up a dedicated server for Galactic battlegrounds. I have scourged the net & harrassed Lucas Arts tech support who refered me to here. The did not confirm if it was possible.

Does anyone know if it is possible to start up a dedicated server and if so how to do it?

Many thanks in advance for your replies.
 farnsyJ
04-29-2004, 2:35 PM
I too am searching for a dedicated server for Galactic Battlegrounds, I hope someone out there has information for this.
 swphreak
04-30-2004, 6:56 AM
I don't really think you can.

If you're thinking of Dedicated server like JO or JA, no I don't think it has that.

But what you could do is start up a game with your spare computer and set player one as Computer or something, or write some programming to be able to run the game remotely...

I think I know which I would choose.
Page: 1 of 1