Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Moulin Rouge

Page: 1 of 1
 Boba Rhett
06-01-2001, 7:48 PM
Wow. I just got back from it and I still don't know what to think of it. I'll tell you one thing though, I've never ever ever seen a movie like this. Anyone else see it yet?
 Garindan
06-01-2001, 11:27 PM
what is it? is it that love story movie that keeps being advertised? these forums are too slow, so i'll be at massassi.net under the name The_Lost_One so if you wondering where i'm at, well check the discussion boards.
 Boba Rhett
06-01-2001, 11:36 PM
The reason it's been slow around here is because everyone is over at jediknightii.net :)
 GonkH8er
06-04-2001, 8:03 AM
i thought it was good :)

not that im biased about the nationality of the director or anything :rolleyes:
 Boba Rhett
06-04-2001, 2:31 PM
I've decided that I liked it. It's just to original not to like.
 Boba Rhett
06-04-2001, 5:07 PM
Were's a mod when you need one? I hope you guys are banned. FAST. It's bad enough that you have to start making crap topics but then you have to turn the perfectly valid topics into crap too.
 Boba Rhett
06-04-2001, 5:25 PM
It's very VERY rude to do this to someone elses posts. A post that's actually trying to discuss something. It's also just downright annoying to start new posts like that too.
 Rogue9
06-05-2001, 1:34 PM
give them a break before they ban all the RS vets because they can't figure out which puppets are yours. :)

back on point I have a self imposed moritorium against seeing Romance movies while I'm not attached to a women. :D
 MadPoster
06-05-2001, 4:42 PM
:rolleyes: BAH! WHO NEEDS ROMANCE? AND WHAT IS WITH THE LIPSTICK IN THAT MOVIE? :rolleyes:
 Vagabond
06-10-2001, 4:53 PM
Okay, I've removed all the garbage from this thread. If any of these guys attempt to ruin a thread in the future, just send an email to the JKnet Staff and we'll take it from there, with potentially more serious consequences for any would-be trouble-makers.
 Garindan
06-10-2001, 6:04 PM
you haven't heard the last of us.
 Boba Rhett
06-10-2001, 6:48 PM
I love you Vaggy. Err... as a man loves another man, of course... *cough*
 Garindan
06-11-2001, 12:37 PM
rhett, you are being SUCH a wuss. We stopped posting in this forum quite a while ago (about a week), and you're thanking this freakin newbie for shutting us up, and we haven't been bothering any of you! we stopped before a moderator stopped us. And now that we're gone, this place has somewhat DIED. not as much posts anymore, it's like...www.roguesquadron.net) forums, they had like 1 post a day, and then I found alot of people and got the place up and running.
I was just trying to do the same to here, but it looks like you all WANTED this place to die, and that is sad.

I can't believe you'd actually think we'd listen to some stinking newbie who doesn't know anything. That makes us sick. Nobody listens to some newbie if they're not a mod, so why listen to a newbie if they're a mod, there's NO DIFFERENCE. just because a mod has power to ban and delete stuff doesn't mean he's not a newbie. i think i've been to x-wing alliance.net too much, so sorry about all the newbie flaming. it just sickens me that a newbie deleted our messeges. where's kurgan!!!!
 Vagabond
06-11-2001, 2:40 PM
Let's see, I'm member 2548, and you're member 4542. Who's the newbie? ;) Seriously, let's drop the stereotyping, alright?

Look, if you want to start a thread where you guys can act silly, by all means, do it - I don't care. Just don't sabotage someone else's discussion. Common courtesy isn't too much to expect.
 Garindan
06-11-2001, 2:47 PM
yeah i kinda feel stupid now. i looked at your registration and it said 'a long time ago' and figured you registered way before i did. sorry.
 Boba Rhett
06-11-2001, 5:45 PM
You should feel stupid. No lets go over why.

1. Even if he was a newbie. What does that matter? Does he not have your respect until a certain amount of posts is reached? :rolleyes:

2. You probably should never call a mod a, "stinking mewbie" that, "doesn't know anything" That even makes ME mad.

3. How the hell could you possibly think that that little stunt you pulled would have helped these forums? All the posts being made by your invasion were crap and were also dystroying other people posts. By your reasoning, even Hitlers ideas make sense. :rolleyes:

4. You then proceed to go over to massassi and try and do the same thing. Could you please tell me what you reasoning for that would be? It certainly wasn't to get more people to go there. Just like that wasn't the real reason you did it here. Your using that as an excuse. You did it just to annoy people.

5. You then tried to do it over at jkii.net.
By this time I could almost see your groups i.q. points dropping.....

Now I end my discussion on this matter and hopefully will never have to speak of it again.
 Rogue9
06-11-2001, 7:25 PM
Originally posted by Garindan:
<STRONG> this place has somewhat DIED. not as much posts anymore, it's like...www.roguesquadron.net) forums, they had like 1 post a day, and then I found alot of people and got the place up and running.
</STRONG>

Great way to take everyones credit for our recruiting work over at RS.Net Rogue15.
 Rogue9
06-11-2001, 7:27 PM
By this time I could almost see your groups i.q. points dropping.....

as an RS.NEt member I resent that Rhett, I did nothing to deserve such slander.
 Boba Rhett
06-12-2001, 12:46 AM
I didn't mean the people at rs.net. I was refering to his "invasion" team.
Page: 1 of 1