Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Who here has had their Wisdom Teeth Pulled ?

Page: 1 of 1
 SithSeeD
05-28-2001, 9:31 PM
I just had them done today... all 4. I've taken 5 tylenol 3's today. I truly feel like crap. Everything was fine until I got home and the local anesthetic wore off.

Dear god this hurts like a mother #$%@#^$ !

Right now typing is my only form of communication.

Bah

SithSeeD_KsD/DE :mad: :rolleyes:
 Boba Rhett
05-28-2001, 10:09 PM
You think that's bad? My twin brother has had problems with his teeth all his life and has had teeth growing from the CENTER of his mouth yanked out!! And this winter he has to have SURGERY to cut out all four of his wisdom teeth because there all coming in sideways!! You should feel lucky. :D ;)
 OnlyOneCanoli
05-28-2001, 10:38 PM
I've been to the dentist a grand total of 5 or 6 times. Never had a cavity, never had a problem ever. And I still eat one canoli a day.
 Boba Rhett
05-28-2001, 10:50 PM
Wow. That's pretty impressive. :)
 Kylilin
05-30-2001, 4:00 AM
I had two impacted wisdom teeth that were removed when I was 18, it was the day before I left for college, it kinda sucked ...I had stitches in my mouth on both sides, but at least the painkillers were good...
 bsbuckeye21
05-30-2001, 8:48 PM
I'm going to have a consultation probably next week to get them removed. (4 of the b@stards.) I think I'm happy that it'll only be local anesthetic. From my 2 fillings in year's past, I think the shot in the mouth hurts less than a shot in the arm! Probably because they swab it with Oragel first. Anyway, it'll suck.
 Garindan
05-30-2001, 8:58 PM
i've never really had problems with my teeth, i do however have a cavity, but i'm not telling anybody...oops. oh well. it's not going to kill me! i never use drugs for any pain unless it's too unbearable or poisonous. today i got pricked by a thorn on my pinky finger, it tickles and the swelling went down pretty fast (i took nothing for it). i hate the dentist, last time i was there they said i needed fillings, i never got them (their price was far too expensive and the people there were snobby suckers), so i hope God heals my teeth so I don't have to feel any dental pain. at least God fixes teeth for free. My mom has gold fillings now, at first they turned platinum, and then a month or so ago they turned gold.
 Boba Rhett
05-30-2001, 9:33 PM
The platinum turned into gold?! That's impressive. :D
Page: 1 of 1