Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

This is great!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Tie Guy
05-08-2001, 6:36 PM
Did you hear what the new game is?

I'll give you a hint, its not a PC game, its not a Star Wars game, and ITS ALREADY BEEN ANNOUNCED!!!!

Correct answer: Monkey Island for ps2.

[This message has been edited by Tie Guy (edited May 08, 2001).]
 Boba Rhett
05-08-2001, 6:55 PM
Yep, you heard it right folks. Lucasarts "new" game "announcement" Is yet ANOTHER port and it has already been announced BEFORE. What do they think the're doing.... They aren't announcing new games or new information. My faith in Lucasarts is dwindling down to nothing.

------------------

I calculated the odds that this would work versus the odds that I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.
 Tie Guy
05-08-2001, 7:31 PM
This makes me wonder, is lucasarts still in the business of making games or not. From the looks of it they are only starting one new game this year so far. So, what are they doing over there at Lucasarts?

------------------
We will crush the Rebellion in one swift stroke.
 Boba Rhett
05-08-2001, 7:42 PM
The employees average day at Lucasarts consists of giant pillowfights and coffee breaks.
 Uutont Fжr Uulion
05-08-2001, 7:48 PM
Everyonce and awhile someone will get an idea, but will quickly forget it when they get hit in the head with a pillow, so the only ideas that ever get used are those that happen between rounds when everyone is drinking coffee.

------------------
Ooh Wah Fah Pah
Kneblowac Mi Kims Lyska
from Uutont Fжr Uulion the Cookie Maker, Jedi Knight
 Tie Guy
05-08-2001, 8:50 PM
I wish we did that in school!

------------------
We will crush the Rebellion in one swift stroke.
 Pedro The Hutt
05-08-2001, 8:53 PM
ROTFLOL. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif) Could be, or when Lucas himself orders them to make a game about his latest movie. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif)

------------------
No!
I am your father.
Page: 1 of 1