Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Episode II preview

Page: 1 of 1
 Clefo
08-24-2001, 3:35 PM
I'm in Computer class right now. and I just saw a pirated preview for episode II. Its damned cool I'll just say that
 Boba Rhett
08-24-2001, 3:41 PM
Suuuuuure ya did. *pats Clefo on his head* :rolleyes:

Your not supposed to talk about pirated anything here but this is just to far out to recognize as real. :p
 Clefo
08-24-2001, 3:57 PM
No really I did! Believe me!

It had Christopher Walken in it!
 Boba Rhett
08-24-2001, 4:01 PM
Oh really, and what was he doing?

*trys not to giggle*

*runs away in tears of laughter*
 Clefo
08-24-2001, 4:07 PM
Well i'll start from the beginning, I was in a hurry the last two posts.

(|------------POSSIBLE SPOILER!--------------|) sorry, I have to add this.
-TheJackal

My Computer teacher is into pirateing stuff and such. So he got it off the internet somewhere and he broadcasted it to the class. From what I can remember as I saw it 30 minutes ago, There was a moving shot of Tatooine, a ship that I could not recognize. Some random shots of a bunch of Jedi that looked the same (Hence the title) Then there was a dramatic Jimmy Smits shot. And Chris Walken was a freaky guy with no eye pupals.

I am not lying here. I'm not like that...
 Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-24-2001, 4:33 PM
Uh, huh. Sure. . .and Amidala was wielding a lightsaber, right? :rolleyess ;)
 Boba Rhett
08-24-2001, 4:45 PM
Really sorry to disappoint you and your class but that's a fan made trailer that's been out for probably a year. :D

*starts giggling yet again*
 Tie Guy
08-24-2001, 5:42 PM
yeah i think i saw that one a while ago. But the jedi wouldn't be the clones, palpi's troops are.

Anyways, i was on today during my comp class, but i didn't log in, i only looked around.
 Paragon_Leon
08-24-2001, 6:30 PM
not to set any of you off; a friend of mine called me this week to rant about a two minute movie he had downloaded about Ep II; quite likely the movie you're talking about. I'm checking it out this weekend if it's 'valid' Ep II material or not..

But let's keep quiet about Ep II plots / leaks here, ok ? If you have to comment on it, start a thread that is identified as containing 'spoilers', so people who don't want to know will not be unpleasantly surprised..
Page: 1 of 1