Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help, my video is messed

Page: 1 of 1
 Corrozu
04-27-2002, 11:57 AM
Okay, when i first got JK2 i was all excited. Then i started to play, and it was freaking dark... so i go into video, and crank it all the way, and nothing changes... nothing at all! and when i go back in game, it's exactly the same. So i just ignore it? well when i start to play single player, i can't really figure out where to go, it's way too f'ing dark, i'd fall off the cliff in 2 seconds... and once i must've hit a hot key or something and it wasn't full screen, and it became really bright (including the toolbar and all the background outside of the jk2 minimized window). i thought about playing it not on fullscreen, but won't get the full screen affect, and the fps seems to get cut in half, and it's all jerky.
Please help. :X

I am on a
900 mhz P3
voodoo 3 3000 - with wicked gl
a lot of ram, forgot how much
 kanehart
05-03-2002, 4:10 PM
Sorry i think the is the help like bad link or can't sign ot crap like that.
 Wraith 5
05-03-2002, 4:32 PM
well i don't know the answer to your problem,

But you may get more/better help if you were to post this int he jedi knight ii forum under the tech help heading then you will having it here...
Page: 1 of 1