Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Texture Problem

Page: 1 of 1
 D.L.
04-27-2002, 11:16 AM
In the middle of my first map which should be realeased whenb it's ready :) It's basically 4 floors with some good open areas in a non star wars setting.

The non star wars setting is my problem. I have a few textures which I saved in textures/22csis in my base folder. Now when I am mapping the textures are all recognised by Radiant but when I compile, I get nothing, except the Star Wars textures I sed as A test.

So how do I import textures to radiant?! Is there a specific folder I should be looking in for storage?
 Garland
04-27-2002, 11:22 AM
Okay, Radient's recognizing your textures, but when you compile the map JKII doesn't recognize the textures. I'm betting you get the black and white grid?

Place all the textures that you created into a pk3 file. (I asked this same question a while ago. ^^)

To save time on asking the question of PK3 files: they're just zip files with the extention renamed. Preserve folders while you do it.

Hope this helps.

-Garland
 D.L.
04-27-2002, 11:24 AM
so I'm guessing 22csis.pk3?

I can edit most of the pk3 stuff but thanks a lot mate!

I'll give it a shot.
 D.L.
04-29-2002, 7:31 AM
That didn't work.

Any other ideas?
Page: 1 of 1