Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

bot routes:

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthCobra
04-27-2002, 8:11 AM
I've seen alot of posts reguarding bot routes. Well i copied the ctf_bespin map to a new map called ctf_bespin2 edited it a little and loaded it i didnt notice and items for waypoint or anything. The bots just jumped around like maniacs. I then took the ctf_bespin.wnt file and made a copy of it as ctf_bespin2.wnt an the bots behaved normally. Now this is probably assumed. But i thought i would share the info for anyone else that was troubleshooting this problem. I guess we will just have to wait for raven to release some sort of botpath tool. Unless anyone thinks there brave enough to decode these wnt files..
 brigand1138
04-27-2002, 9:46 AM
Yeah, I e-mailed Changkhan about this and he said that they will be releasing a document on how to make botroute files, but not until they start working on the second release of the tools. It looks to me like it's a load of coordianates specific to the map that bots can choose at random. I'm gonna muck about with it and see what I can find, but I think were gonna have to wait until Raven release the docs on how to do it!

Mal Brigand
Page: 1 of 1