Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bounty Hunter... for sure?

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_Lando
04-25-2001, 1:40 PM
I can't find anything confirming that Bounty Hunter will be Dark Forces III.

Is there a link or is this a rumor?

I was tinkering with Jed to make a bounty hunter game myself.
 Garindan
04-25-2001, 3:21 PM
it could be just a rumor. Those E3 screens are probably from the game ObiWan. I wouldn't be the least surprised if Obiwan was coming to the pc, and that 'due to limitations of technology' thing was just an excuse for a delay.
 BeastMaster
04-25-2001, 5:03 PM
Good.

I'd rather wait an extra year or two than have another bug-ridden piece of cr@p branded with the Star Wars logo dumped in our laps.

Maybe LEC is finally learning to do the job right the first time.

------------------
"The Beasts know much that we do not." -Ancient Jedi proverb
 oninosensi
04-26-2001, 2:30 AM
IMHO,Dark Forces looked good the first time, and even better the second; I speak of Jedi Knight, of course.

------------------
Master of Demons, Defender of Underworlds
 paulbarnard
04-26-2001, 3:17 AM
Beastmaster and I have agreed a long time on the sentiments of LEC and crap games with SW logo. Have to have Kyle Katarn to be DF III. The subtitle could be bounty hunter. Be cool if he went up against some Bounty hunters instead of cheap Bossk knockoffs. Fett was cool on Coruscant in DF. Would like to see a whole mess of them in the next game. What makes SW cool is how can you make cameo appearances of characters from the movie. That is what is cool about all the games.
 BeastMaster
04-26-2001, 4:24 PM
I just hope Jan's in it.

She would've made even MotS tolerable.

------------------
"The Beasts know much that we do not." -Ancient Jedi proverb
Page: 1 of 1