Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

entity list question

Page: 1 of 1
 volrathxp
04-26-2002, 10:02 PM
Hey there peeps... i can't seem to get the entity list to show up. I had gotten it before but can't remember how i got it up. the command list says "L" does it but i found in the q3radiant manual as saying that the shortcut key doesn't work. i've looked all over the menus and can't find the damn thing anywhere. can anyone help? i'm working on a rather large mp ffa map (a RATS style map of one of the rooms at the place i work at) and i'm trying to get some lighting up for initial testing and it's in fact rather dark. thanks in advance.

volrathxp
:duel:
 Tantalus
04-27-2002, 2:59 AM
Try right clicking, or hitting N. Right clicking lists most of the entities, but hitting N also gives you their properties. Certain NPCS (like reborn) are flagged to be the different colors, and are actually represented in the editor only by NPC_Reborn. Also, if you want to test without worrying about lighting, one of the bsp options does the map fully lit, but I can't remember which one off the top of my head right now.
 FunClown
04-27-2002, 4:34 AM
As well as what Tantulas said, you can go to edit --> enitie info. This will show you the entities and there values but I don't think you can edit them in this window.
 volrathxp
04-27-2002, 7:16 PM
hey thanks guys that was it. i got it. now i can edit some of this shiznits i wanna put in this map. thanks a lot! :D

volrathxp
Page: 1 of 1